• Ombudsman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,474 posts
  • Donator:No
  • Original Name: sixgunsound

Posted 16 September 2004 - 08:53 PM

POPULAR

What is Tab Discussion?

Hi, and welcome to Tab Discussion, the forum devoted to all of your tab questions, comments, concerns, and critisism.

What kind of posts belong in this forum?

Basically, any concerns about tabs on this site, tabs in general, and creation of tabs. If you want a certain tab to be included in the GTU database, your post belongs in Tab Request.

Who are you?

I'm one of the two Moderators in this forum. My name is James. I've only been moderator since September 16, 2004, so I'm pretty new. My sidekick in this forum is Superwinkie, also known as Sammy.

What does a Moderator do, anyway?

Well, in Tab Discussion Sammy and I try and keep the posts on topic and clean. That means no obscenities, racist comments, graphic pictures of an adult nature, or being mean. If you've ever been to the Discussion Forum, you've probably read the "Rules" pinned at the top of the forum. Those same rules apply here in addition to the "stay on topic" rule.

I found a post that isn't on topic, should I overreact?

No. Basically, off topic discussion will not be punished. However, it will be moved to the appropriate forum, or deleted if it doesn't fit anywhere at all. So stay on topic and make it easy for us! smile.gif

I found a post that contains obscenities, racist comments, graphic pictures of an adult nature, or harassment. Should I be a responsible GTUer and report this post or PM a moderator?

Yes. It's good to see you're taking some initiative to keeping this forum, and all of GTU, a family site. If you see any of the aforementioned naughty posts, please report it immediately or PM Sammy or James, your moderators in Tab Discussion.

What should I do if I have a question or need clarification of these rules?

Well, you can start by sending me a PM (private message). I'm always more than happy to help. Sammy has a number of moderator jobs and is often very busy with his many duties. This makes it difficult to respond quickly to questions regarding Tab Discussion. Any questions regarding this FAQ should be send to me, James (sixgunsound).

Is that all?

Sure is. Hope you enjoy your stay in the greatest forum on GTU!

James

September 17, 2004

funny-pilots-blooper-airplane-comedy-pic

#2 jenniferdurst

jenniferdurst

The Entire Nation of Poland, herself.

• Ombudsman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,072 posts
  • Donator:Yes, Once
  • Original Name: jenniferdurst

Posted 27 January 2007 - 12:53 PM

Hiyo! I'll be taking over tab discussions for James now, so if you've got questions please feel free to pm me.

One thing I'd like to add to this faq is that there has been an increase in advertising lately so if I haven't caught it yet, please feel free to report posts/threads which people have signed up and posted only to plug themselves or their websites. I'll take it from there. happy.gif

Also, PLEASE report any posts that have tabliture AND lyrics together. Tabs with lyrics are not allowed.

Have fun!

Sweet-ass! 351.5 Major-Points�, 1 Loki Ducat�, 1 Herr Mark, 5 Jackson Quints~
"you, my dear, are fabulous" -Trevor James Hawes
"Note to self. Hide penis." -Gus

#3 sixgunsound

sixgunsound
  • Ombudsman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,474 posts
  • Donator:No
  • Original Name: sixgunsound

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:10 PM

This was always the best forum on the site.

funny-pilots-blooper-airplane-comedy-pic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...