1 - Wanted: Drummer and BassCanaan New Hampshire

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Milkit92

Milkit92
  • 14 posts
  • Original Name: Milkit92

Posted 20 November 2005 - 05:52 AM

I'm a guitarist Who plays Grunge I like Nirvana And the foo fighters I live in the upper valley and am looking to Create old school grunge. I like the doors, dog fashion disco , Tool, APC, Chevelle and other rock bands. I would like to work on orginial music no playing other bands stuff other than for fun.I want to take this seriously and want to do gigs and partys as soon as we have a play list. cheers.gif

Edited by dorio, 01 December 2005 - 10:52 PM.

#2 dorio

dorio

Editor in Chief®

• Ombudsman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,780 posts
  • Donator:No
  • Original Name: dorio

Posted 01 December 2005 - 10:58 PM

I've classified this ad as category 1 (Wanted). They're sorted by numbers so please do not mess with this because your ad will pass unnoticed. Thanks

#3 AngusRockStar

AngusRockStar
  • 42 posts
  • Original Name: AngusRockStar

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:28 PM

Yeh i am looking for a rythem guitarist, drummer, vocals and bass. The band i have right now isn't working out. They just want to play system of a down and weird alternitive bands. I live over in conway new hampshire. Probably 60 miles or so away.

#4 firefreak

firefreak
  • 1 posts
  • Original Name: firefreak

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:13 AM

QUOTE (AngusRockStar @ Dec 20 2005, 06:28 PM)
Yeh i am looking for a rythem guitarist, drummer, vocals and bass. The band i have right now isn't working out. They just want to play system of a down and weird alternitive bands. I live over in conway new hampshire. Probably 60 miles or so away.

It sounds like ur band's coming together... jk. Seriously, drop the other guys if u don't wanna screw around with them and keep ur eyes open. the same thing happened to me in my last band and i eventually nixed that idea. I now have an awesome band with a group of people and it couldn't be better!

#5 The Keg

The Keg
  • 2 posts
  • Original Name: The Keg

Posted 30 January 2006 - 03:12 PM

Well I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is, I do live in New Hampshire, and I do play guitar and some bass. The bad news is, I'm a beginner at both (though I have written a few basic "songs" and know some cover tunes), and I live in Salem New Hampshire, which is way down on the southern border of NH and Mass. So it's going to be a long travel distance for either one of you guys. And that's just to meet up! What if we totally don't connect with each other? explode.gif

But I'm sure we could work something out...?

#6 MagicOPromotion

MagicOPromotion
  • 16 posts
  • Original Name: MagicOPromotion

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:28 PM

these guys arent bad at all.
And theyre touring with good bands, which is always a good thing.
XRumer 5.0 Palladium: best promotion software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...