QUOTE (AcousticSmash @ Dec 14 2005, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
signed

got everything right but the ip address

#145 Steviestrings

Steviestrings
  • 7 posts
  • Original Name: Steviestrings

Posted 23 March 2007 - 01:29 AM

I remember 10 years ago or more this was the place to come if you wanted to learn something. I was easy to chill hear and learn for hours if you wanted to and it has all disappeared. The chance to see others impression of a piece of music has just gone and I don't understand it. Are our liberties really being taken from us one at a time. I believe that we need to do something about it but when your fighting a new world order just to stand up for your freedom you are taking on an inevitable enemy. Soon the only way to do anything classified as "freedom choice" will have to be done underground. Hey so be it. I should make a t shirt "I'm down with Underground" Peace and Take care.

Signed, Steviestrings

Edited by Steviestrings, 23 March 2007 - 01:37 AM.

Steviestrings

#146 fixationdarknes

fixationdarknes
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Original Name: fixationdarknes

Posted 23 March 2007 - 11:53 PM

/signed

15449 Signatures Total

#147 Chriscjohns

Chriscjohns
  • 1 posts
  • Original Name: Chriscjohns

Posted 29 March 2007 - 04:18 AM

Hello all. Just joined the forum and my first order of business was signing this petition. You know, it's not like they aren't making enough money already. Sad.....

#148 caprico

caprico
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
  • Original Name: caprico

Posted 18 May 2007 - 03:52 AM

i'm embarrassed to be so late.. been a member since 3 years.. more of a post reader than a poster...

SIGNED

wtf is that noise?

youtube.com/user/caprico82

#149 ptrang91

ptrang91
  • 2 posts
  • Original Name: ptrang91

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:42 PM

signed :-), I wonder if this will really make a differece, please don't flame me for that.

- Phong

Edited by ptrang91, 13 June 2007 - 08:46 PM.

#150 Nikolon

Nikolon
  • 3 posts
  • Original Name: Nikolon

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:24 AM

signed! smile.gif

#151 Amd64live

Amd64live
  • 41 posts
  • Original Name: Amd64live

Posted 26 July 2007 - 06:49 PM

signed.

Clicky for a great forum, and you can have an entire forum within the site dedicated to your band! You as the moderator!
http://musical-frogs.com/forum

#152 BooblaDaddy

BooblaDaddy
  • 6 posts
  • Original Name: BooblaDaddy

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:51 PM

Man, I LITERALLY learned to play guitar from this site. I'd hate to see it go and i'm sorry GTU is being put through all the hell. what happens when people stop learning music? there wont be any more new bands! I think THEY should be thrown in jail for the attempted murder of music!

#153 BG_Nova

BG_Nova
  • 6 posts
  • Original Name: BG_Nova

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:16 PM

Signed. This site is a valuable asset to anyone wanting to learn guitar technique and theory.

#154 sirDestructioner

sirDestructioner
  • 8 posts
  • Original Name: sirDestructioner

Posted 03 June 2008 - 07:51 AM

http://www.bojovnici...z/videa/hlas/22 LOOK ON THIS THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO OFF THIS THEME

#155 dadfad

dadfad

dadfad

• Ombudsman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,057 posts
  • Donator:Yes, Once
  • Original Name: dadfad

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:11 AM

RIAA Declares Using Brain to Remember Songs is Criminal Copyright Infringement
by Mike Adams

(NewsTarget) On the heels of the RIAA's recent decision to criminalize consumers who rip songs from albums they've purchased to their computers (or iPods), the association has now gone one step further and declared that 'remembering songs' using your brain is criminal copyright infringement. 'The brain is a recording device,' explained RIAA president Cary Sherman. 'The act of listening is an unauthorized act of copying music to that recording device, and the act of recalling or remembering a song is unauthorized playback.'

The RIAA also said it would begin sending letters to tens of millions of consumers thought to be illegally remembering songs, threatening them with lawsuits if they don't settle with the RIAA by paying monetary damages. 'We will aggressively pursue all copyright infringement in order to protect our industry,' said Sherman.

In order to avoid engaging in unauthorized copyright infringement, consumers will now be required to immediately forget everything they've just heard. To aid in these memory wiping efforts, the RIAA is teaming up with Big Pharma to include free psychotropic prescription drugs with the purchase of new music albums. Consumers are advised to swallow the pills before listening to the music. The pills -- similar to those now prescribed for ADHD -- block normal cognitive function, allowing consumers to enjoy the music in a more detached state without the risk of accidentally remembering any songs (and thereby violating copyright law).

Consumers caught humming their favorite songs will be charged with a more serious crime: The public performance of a copyrighted song, for which the fines can reach over $250,000 per incident. 'Humming, singing and whistling songs will not be tolerated,' said Sherman. 'Only listening and forgetting songs is allowed...'

http://www.newstarget.com/z022437.html

Un-plugged is not the same as never-was-plugged-in-to-begin-with.

jacksontz.jpg

John Jackson -My Teacher and My Old Friend

When the roll is called up yonder he'll be there...

#156 -ism

-ism
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Original Name: -ism

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (dadfad @ Jul 28 2008, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RIAA Declares Using Brain to Remember Songs is Criminal Copyright Infringement
by Mike Adams

(NewsTarget) On the heels of the RIAA's recent decision to criminalize consumers who rip songs from albums they've purchased to their computers (or iPods), the association has now gone one step further and declared that 'remembering songs' using your brain is criminal copyright infringement. 'The brain is a recording device,' explained RIAA president Cary Sherman. 'The act of listening is an unauthorized act of copying music to that recording device, and the act of recalling or remembering a song is unauthorized playback.'

The RIAA also said it would begin sending letters to tens of millions of consumers thought to be illegally remembering songs, threatening them with lawsuits if they don't settle with the RIAA by paying monetary damages. 'We will aggressively pursue all copyright infringement in order to protect our industry,' said Sherman.

In order to avoid engaging in unauthorized copyright infringement, consumers will now be required to immediately forget everything they've just heard. To aid in these memory wiping efforts, the RIAA is teaming up with Big Pharma to include free psychotropic prescription drugs with the purchase of new music albums. Consumers are advised to swallow the pills before listening to the music. The pills -- similar to those now prescribed for ADHD -- block normal cognitive function, allowing consumers to enjoy the music in a more detached state without the risk of accidentally remembering any songs (and thereby violating copyright law).

Consumers caught humming their favorite songs will be charged with a more serious crime: The public performance of a copyrighted song, for which the fines can reach over $250,000 per incident. 'Humming, singing and whistling songs will not be tolerated,' said Sherman. 'Only listening and forgetting songs is allowed...'

http://www.newstarget.com/z022437.html

laugh.gif...oh my, oh my...

So i guess in few years, 2000000 music institutions in NA will be closed.

#157 gregsguitarsdotnet

gregsguitarsdotnet
  • 70 posts
  • Original Name: gregsguitarsdotnet

Posted 13 August 2008 - 03:46 PM

I am there for ya bro...Greg
www.blog.gregsguitars.net

#158 bluehawk

bluehawk
  • Pip
  • 103 posts
  • Original Name: bluehawk

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:19 AM

This is what I wrote on the "Comment" line:

"I formerly had no interest in music whatsoever, but then I figured out that I could play it. If you continue on your current path, you will be doing humanity a grave disservice, and forwarding the cause of those who want Civil War against unbridled Capitalism."

Think they'll pay attention to this one?

Edited by bluehawk, 14 August 2008 - 12:23 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...