- - - - -

Look at what our youth has becomeThis good is so good!

80 replies to this topic

#21 mrbung1e

mrbung1e

白人看不懂

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,835 posts
  • Original Name: mrbung1e

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:05 PM

He hasn't got a shred of talent.

#22 Mako95

Mako95
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts
  • Original Name: Mako95

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (ApoXonFire @ Apr 22 2006, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Found this video over at Ultimate-Guitar but didn't feel like registering to post about how much he sucks.

Typical Emo kid

People, please don't say "well he is teh fasters, but little muscal talnt" , he is not fast and has no musical talent. Look at the way he has those little signs pop up, want more? I said no, what about you?

Also, check out the boing at the end, if you can make it through to that. In case you didn't know, he is playing random notes at about 120-140 Bmp on the 2 low strings with is index, middle, and ring. No one uses there pinky, fools.

dude wheres your avatar from?
user posted image

#23 ApoXonFire

ApoXonFire
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Original Name: ApoXonFire

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (Mako95 @ Apr 22 2006, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Found this video over at Ultimate-Guitar but didn't feel like registering to post about how much he sucks.

Typical Emo kid

People, please don't say "well he is teh fasters, but little muscal talnt" , he is not fast and has no musical talent. Look at the way he has those little signs pop up, want more? I said no, what about you?

Also, check out the boing at the end, if you can make it through to that. In case you didn't know, he is playing random notes at about 120-140 Bmp on the 2 low strings with is index, middle, and ring. No one uses there pinky, fools.

My avatar? Thats hardly on topic. It must remain a secret, or else people other than me will use it...

#24 misterhat

misterhat

I am your leader. Follow me.

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,166 posts
  • Original Name: misterhat

Posted 22 April 2006 - 02:22 PM

Dang. That kid can play. He sounds like if Shawn Lane studied with Ornette Coleman and Derek Bailey. That is some of the coolest spontaneous free jazz playing that I have heard in a really long time. Not only does he have an acute sense of outside playing but his tone is impeccable.

Edited by misterhat, 22 April 2006 - 02:23 PM.

#25 Grandpa FrankyZ

Grandpa FrankyZ

What is your conceptual continuity?

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,995 posts
  • Original Name: frankyz84

Posted 22 April 2006 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (ApoXonFire @ Apr 22 2006, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Typical Emo kid

My avatar? Thats hardly on topic. It must remain a secret, or else people other than me will use it...

Why, all you gotta do is right click on the avatar, and then cut and paste into your address window, take out the /jp and there you go. tongue.gif http://www.members.s...kyart2/Avatars/

#26 ApoXonFire

ApoXonFire
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (frankyz84 @ Apr 22 2006, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Typical Emo kid

Why, all you gotta do is right click on the avatar, and then cut and paste into your address window, take out the /jp and there you go. tongue.gif http://www.members.s...kyart2/Avatars/

I have reported you to the police. They will be there soon.

#27 afpalmer3

afpalmer3
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  • Original Name: afpalmer3

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:19 PM

Well - I can't play as fast as he can (although I woudl like to be able to play faster)... But to be honest I don't like what he's playing.
Al (Southampton, England)

My Soundclick

user posted image

#28 blackened10

blackened10
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Original Name: blackened10

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (guru of rock n roll @ Apr 22 2006, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (blackened10 @ Apr 22 2006, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahh wutever, let him do what he has to do.
i looked even further in shredding and there was this and it seems to me that that it Yngvie(spelling please?) Malmesteen. Its his style of playing, his guitar it looks like, and hiis European face. Can someone prove or disprove what im saying?

I`ve actually met Yngwie Malmsteen 2 times .And He`s not ugly, and he`s way better guitar player than is any guitar player on this site with all the other shedders some seem to bashes.The truth is it might not be ur cup of tea ,so just cause u can`t play like that don`t hate them for it.I bet u can`t play that well or u wouldn`t be on this site.You would be out making money somewhere maybe not millions but some.

I wasnt bashing on his playing or saying he sucks. And nowhere in there did i say he was ugly. I just said that it look and sounded like some of his soloing that i have heard. i never said i was better than him. Not in a million years. Maybe you should try to read and comprehend what i said again. Oh, and by the way, if youre saying im on this site because i cant play well... then how good are you? Dont you ever say that i cant play thsat well. Every body can. It is just some people dont take full advantage of it. If you were talkin to everybody else, then nevermind this whole thing. Sorry dude smile.gif

Edited by blackened10, 22 April 2006 - 03:26 PM.

...the cat went to rehab

#29 count crunkula

count crunkula

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts
  • Original Name: count crunkula

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:27 PM

hah! i knew it was from morrowind before!

copy image location ftw.

#30 Grandpa FrankyZ

Grandpa FrankyZ

What is your conceptual continuity?

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,995 posts
  • Original Name: frankyz84

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (ApoXonFire @ Apr 23 2006, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Typical Emo kid

The police are in my pocket, there is nought you can do. tongue.gif

#31 count crunkula

count crunkula

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:34 PM

nought? laugh.gif

#32 ApoXonFire

ApoXonFire
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:35 PM

Nought.

#33 count crunkula

count crunkula

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:47 PM

i see you've hosted the picture yourself, mr. telvanni tower (i'm pretty sure, but the pictures also pretty small)

#34 ApoXonFire

ApoXonFire
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (count crunkula @ Apr 22 2006, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i see you've hosted the picture yourself, mr. telvanni tower (i'm pretty sure, but the pictures also pretty small)

Aye, I don't want people ripping me off. Also, I have no idea what that is in the picture, but it looks hellishly cool doesn't it?

#35 UFWHOA

UFWHOA
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts
  • Original Name: UFWHOA

Posted 22 April 2006 - 04:31 PM

I want an avatar of Jesus Christ rocking out.
I am very prone to typos, sorry

#36 Mr. Snuggles

Mr. Snuggles

Iwantahug

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,024 posts
  • Original Name: narad1986

Posted 22 April 2006 - 05:22 PM

that dude looks like the kid version of that guy from that Angelina Jolie movie.... the one where he's a murderer guy in france or something .
user posted image wheeeeeeeeeeeeee !
user posted image

#37 guru of rock n roll

guru of rock n roll
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,624 posts
  • Original Name: guru of rock n roll

Posted 22 April 2006 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (blackened10 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (guru of rock n roll @ Apr 22 2006, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i looked even further in shredding and there was this and it seems to me that that it Yngvie(spelling please?) Malmesteen. Its his style of playing, his guitar it looks like, and hiis European face. Can someone prove or disprove what im saying?

I`ve actually met Yngwie Malmsteen 2 times .And He`s not ugly, and he`s way better guitar player than is any guitar player on this site with all the other shedders some seem to bashes.The truth is it might not be ur cup of tea ,so just cause u can`t play like that don`t hate them for it.I bet u can`t play that well or u wouldn`t be on this site.You would be out making money somewhere maybe not millions but some.

I wasnt bashing on his playing or saying he sucks. And nowhere in there did i say he was ugly. I just said that it look and sounded like some of his soloing that i have heard. i never said i was better than him. Not in a million years. Maybe you should try to read and comprehend what i said again. Oh, and by the way, if youre saying im on this site because i cant play well... then how good are you? Dont you ever say that i cant play thsat well. Every body can. It is just some people dont take full advantage of it. If you were talkin to everybody else, then nevermind this whole thing. Sorry dude smile.gif

just n00b trying to feel ya out. Yngwie is very arrogant but damn how can he play like that.I just don`t get it I`ve been playing 27 yr`s not all as sierous as I am now.I just hate the bashing shedders take .I hope to achive that status it`s not ur cup of tea I understand ,so why critize.I whish the best for everyboby here wink.gif

QUOTE (frankyz84 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ApoXonFire @ Apr 23 2006, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Typical Emo kid

The police are in my pocket, there is nought you can do. tongue.gif

I`ve heard that about u tongue.gif
Posted Image

#38 Matt B

Matt B

Matt

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,304 posts
  • Original Name: matt_theripper

Posted 22 April 2006 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (guru of rock n roll @ Apr 22 2006, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would imagine that there are quite a few players on this site that are as good as Yngwie. Playing isn't all about speed... it's about phrasing and tone... neither of which is Yngwie's cup of tea.

#39 guru of rock n roll

guru of rock n roll
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,624 posts
  • Original Name: guru of rock n roll

Posted 22 April 2006 - 11:36 PM

tongue.gif [quote name='matt_theripper' date='Apr 23 2006, 03:30 AM' post='2390607'] [quote name='guru of rock n roll' post='2389902' date='Apr 22 2006, 02:35 PM']
[quote name='blackened10' post='2389668' date='Apr 22 2006, 02:03 PM'] Ahh wutever, let him do what he has to do.
i looked even further in shredding and there was this and it seems to me that that it Yngvie(spelling please?) Malmesteen. Its his style of playing, his guitar it looks like, and hiis European face. Can someone prove or disprove what im saying? [/quote]

[/quote]

I would imagine that there are quite a few players on this site that are as good as Yngwie. Playing isn't all about speed... it's about phrasing and to

whatever tongue.gif Ive heard of yngwie as you without this site I would have ever never laugh.gif
Posted Image

#40 ninjato

ninjato
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,810 posts
  • Original Name: ninjato

Posted 23 April 2006 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (ApoXonFire @ Apr 22 2006, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He is a poser, and it makes me angry because there are so many kids just like him.
nd go on tour.

KEY word.......kids.

His technique actually isn't bad, but his phrasing needs work.

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif I'm not sure what technique you are talking about. I didn't see any technique at all.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...