No replies to this topic

#1 Siege of Troy

Siege of Troy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts
  • Original Name: Siege of Troy

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:10 PM

Hey, my name is Brandon, and I am having a hard time getting a band started. I really want to start a Symphonic Power Metal, or just a plain rock/metal band, although I love playing all styles of music. I was looking for musicians interested in writing music based on (but not limited to) old Greek and Norse myths. I was looking for a bassist, rhythm guitarist, drummer, keyboard player, and singer with a wide range and able to sing clearly, but not afraid to add some grit when needed. It doesn't matter if you are male or female, ages 15+. Also, not looking for a long term arrangement, as I plan to move out to the western part of the United States to live with my uncle within the next years or so.

I am not able to write lyrics very well, but I am able to write the music for them.
My main musical influences are: Jimi Hendrix, Guns N Roses, Coheed and Cambria, Pantera, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Manowar, Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne, and Hammerfall.

If you live nearby, and are interested, please feel free to contact me via email at the following address, b1stratplayer@aol.com, or you can instant message me at b1stratplayer@hotmail.com.

hope to hear from someone soon

Edited by Siege of Troy, 26 August 2007 - 04:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...