1 reply to this topic

#1 SmashySmashy

SmashySmashy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,118 posts
  • Original Name: AcousticSmash

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:43 PM

Up for sale are two pedals that I don't really find much use for these days, especially when I am playing a lot of acoustic stuff. Anyway, I have in mint condition an MXR Carbon Copy Analog delay pedal and a Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah which is a little dusty. Aside from a slight smudge from the price sticker, the Carbon Copy delay is in pristine condition, sounds great for slap back style and Gilmour-esque delay, very easy to use and comes with the original manuals, box and the plastic, the Crybaby Classic is a good entry level wah pedal for someone on a budget and comes with the original box. Both items require either 9 volt batteries or a 9 volt AC adapter, neither is included. I am asking 120 USD (135 CAD) for the delay and 30 USD (40 CAD) for the wah, free shipping for anyone in Canada or the lower 48 States. Feel free to PM me if you are interested, I would like to sell these as soon as possible.

I also have a Creative Zen Microphoto 8GB with original software CD that I am looking to unload for 40 dollars as well if anyone is interested in a good quality audio player that is in good condition and has a rubber protector with belt clip for those who like to exercise and listen to music.

Edited by AcousticSmash, 14 July 2009 - 08:28 PM.

#2 SmashySmashy

SmashySmashy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,118 posts
  • Original Name: AcousticSmash

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:28 PM

*bumpage*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...