#1 alexparker

alexparker
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts
  • Original Name: alexparker

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:19 PM

Hello,

I'm looking to sell a long-time bit of kit, my Boss Gt-8 Multi-effects pedal. It has an arsenal of effects and amp models and as you should know, BOSS products are borderline indestructible. The Pedal itself is in near perfect condition, Never gigged and I've never encountered a problem with this (Or any Boss) product. Its built to last.

So you might wonder, If its so great why I'm selling it? Answers simple! I'm trying to build a pedal board and I'm at a stage where I have enough individual pedals to say goodbye to MFX processors. Once I finally get my Whammy I'm sorted smile.gif I still have the box and the manual must be somewhere smile.gif The pedal itself is pretty easy to use, But the manual really is needed to unlock the real power the thing has (Available online if I cant find it).

If you're looking for a solid bit of kit at a decent price then send me a PM or post an offer here. Unsure how payment/delivery would actually work unless you were to pick it up.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by alexparker, 08 November 2009 - 01:20 PM.

Posted Image

#2 alexparker

alexparker
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts
  • Original Name: alexparker

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:01 PM

This has been sold :) To my uncle... Should've asked him 6 months ago but w/e lol.

Thanks for the interest!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...