T
True (1 Guitar Tab)
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Follow @McWoggie to the gates of Hell. We're gonna ding-dong ditch them!

#2 wooooogiecrisp

wooooogiecrisp

breakfast of schmucks

• Ombudsman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73,972 posts
  • Donator:Yes, Once
  • Original Name: woggie

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:22 AM

True - Ryan Cabrera

[tab]
Ryan Cabrera - True
Tabbed By: Brynn
Email: beaner42689@yahoo.com

Tuning: Half Step Down (Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb)

VERSE/INTRO

I wont talk I wont breathe i wont move, till you finally see
eb|-------------x----------x------------x-----------x------------x-----------------x----------x--------x------|
Bb|-------------x----------x------------x-----------x------------x-----------------x----------x--------x------|
Gb|------5--5---x--4-------x------0h2---x---4-------x------5--5--x--4--------------x---0h2----x--4-----x------|
Db|-------------x------0---x------------x-------0---x------------x--------0--------x----------x------0-x------|
Ab|-------------x----------x------------x-----------x------------x-----------------x----------x--------x------|
Eb|---3---------x--3-------x---3--------x---3-------x---3--------x--3--------------x---3------x--3-----x------|

That you belong with me.
eb|---------------------x----------0---x---------x--------0----x--------------------------|
Bb|---------------------x--------------x---------x-------------x--------------------------|
Gb|------------0h2------x----0---------x---0h2---x---0---------x--------------------------|
Db|---------------------x----2---------x---------x---2---------x--------------------------|
Ab|------------2--------x----2---------x---2-----x---2---------x--------------------------|
Eb|---------------------x--------------x---------x-------------x--------------------------|

you might think that i dont look but deep inside the corner of my mind
eb|-------------x----------x------------x-----------x------------x-----------------x----------x--------x------|
Bb|-------------x----------x------------x-----------x------------x-----------------x----------x--------x------|
Gb|------5--5---x--4-------x------0h2---x---4-------x------5--5--x--4--------------x---0h2----x--4-----x------|
Db|-------------x------0---x------------x-------0---x------------x--------0--------x----------x------0-x------|
Ab|-------------x----------x------------x-----------x------------x-----------------x----------x--------x------|
Eb|---3---------x--3-------x---3--------x---3-------x---3--------x--3--------------x---3------x--3-----x------|

i'm attatched to you
eb|---------------------x----------0---x---------x--------0----x--------------------------|
Bb|---------------------x--------------x---------x-------------x--------------------------|
Gb|------------0h2------x----0---------x---0h2---x---0---------x--------------------------|
Db|---------------------x----2---------x---------x---2---------x--------------------------|
Ab|------------2--------x----2---------x---2-----x---2---------x--------------------------|
Eb|---------------------x--------------x---------x-------------x--------------------------|

I'm weak it's true (I'm afraid to know the answers)
eb|--------------0--x------------0--x------------0--x------------0--x|
Bb|-----5-----------x---7-----------x---8-----------x---7-----------x|
Gb|-----------4-----x---------0-----x---------7-----x---------0-----x|
Db|--------5--------x------7--------x------9--------x------7--------x|
Ab|-----3-----------x---5-----------x---7-----------x---5-----------x|
Eb|-----------------x---------------x---------------x---------------x|

do you want me too? cause my heart keeps falling faster.
eb|--------------0--x------------0--x------------0--x------------0--x------------0---------|
Bb|-----5-----------x---7-----------x---8-----------x---7-----------x---5------------------|
Gb|-----------4-----x---------0-----x---------7-----x---------0-----x---------4------------|
Db|--------5--------x------7--------x------9--------x------7--------x------5---------------|
Ab|-----3-----------x---5-----------x---7-----------x---5-----------x---3------------------|
Eb|-----------------x---------------x---------------x---------------x----------------------|

(chorus)
G
I've waited all my life,
g/f#
to cross this line,
E minor Cadd9
do the only thing thats true.
G
so i will not hide,
g/f#
its time to try,
E minor Cadd9
anything to be with you,

B diminished Em7th
all my life i've waited,
this is true.

you don't know what you do
every time you walk into the room
I'm afraid to move
I'm weak it's true
I'm afraid to know the answers
do you see me too?
do you even know you've met me

CHORUS

BRIDGE
I know when i go ill be on my way to you, the way that's true
|------------3----------x--x--x------------------------------------------------------|
|--8--8--8---3----------0--1--3------------------------------------------------------|
|--9--9--9---0----------0--0--0------------------------------------------------------|
|--9--9--9---x----------2--2--2------------------------------------------------------|
|--7--6--5---4----------3--3--3------------------------------------------------------|
|------------5----------x--x--x------------------------------------------------------|
[/tab]

Follow @McWoggie to the gates of Hell. We're gonna ding-dong ditch them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...