• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RiverRat

RiverRat
  • 1 posts
  • Original Name: RiverRat

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:29 PM

Hi!

I'm looking for a fine Harmony Sovereign H1260 made in the 60ies. Good straight neck, action and frets is a must. Reasonable priced;-)

I live in Sweden so shipping hopefully will be of no issue for the seller. PayPal is the best option regarding payment.

I might also consider a Sovereign H1203, if it is a great one.

Thanks for checking this request out!

#2 niblett_b

niblett_b
  • New (Facebook)
  • 1 posts
  • Original Name: Brandon Niblett

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:14 PM

Hi!

I'm looking for a fine Harmony Sovereign H1260 made in the 60ies. Good straight neck, action and frets is a must. Reasonable priced;-)

I live in Sweden so shipping hopefully will be of no issue for the seller. PayPal is the best option regarding payment.

I might also consider a Sovereign H1203, if it is a great one.

Thanks for checking this request out!

Hey I have one that I inherited from my grandfather when he passed away a year or so ago. Looking to sell it because I dont play guitar and though I love collecting older things I am moving soon and dont have room in my small townhouse for it. Very beautiful guitar, I dont know very much about them but it is the H1260 model and I could find any more information you would need to know about it. The case it is in is very crappy but the guitar itself is still in great condition, if you give me your email I could send you some pictures. How much were you planning on spending for one? I have been looking on Ebay and have seen them go from $400-$700 depending on condition and this one is in very good condition. I see that this was posted more than a year ago but hopefully you are still interested in buying one.
Thanks,
Brandon Niblett

#3 bileth22

bileth22
  • New (Facebook)
  • 1 posts
  • Original Name: Billy Hale

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

Hello,
Is your harmony still for sale?
If so how much are you asking. You may contact me via email at playbillyplay@hotmail.com
Thank You
I have always wanted a Harmony Sovereign H1260

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...