• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Skillz32

Skillz32
  • New
  • 1 posts
  • Original Name: Skillz32

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

I am having an annoying issue with Guitar Pro 5!
Ive been working on a score for a little while, got 4 instruments almost to the end of the score,
when it decides to crash and close.
So i re-open it and it recovers the file, luckily! but then I scroll back down to where i was and BAM
crashes again...
So I open it again and swap to another one of the instruments on the score, scroll to the bottom,
scroll back up, no problem! Then i swap back to the bass and scroll down and it crashes again at the same point!!

I've tried everything I can think of...obviously done the whole off and on again of everything.
and I even clicked 'select all' at the top copied the bass score and pasted it into a brand new bass score,
but its still crashes when i scroll down to the same point?! yet every other instrument is fine!
Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone suggest a soloution? Other than starting the bass from scratch!

thanks.

#2 hyena

hyena
  • New
  • 6 posts
  • Original Name: hyena

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:00 AM

Suppose the people to ask are the makers of Guitar Pro. Doesn't seem anyone here is going to reply, or they would have... ;)

Edited by hyena, 27 June 2012 - 08:01 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guitar, pro, error, scroll, crash, bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...