web advertisement banners along the sides of the pageim basically asking for more ads

No replies to this topic

#1 w00dy

w00dy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts
  • Original Name: w00dy

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:24 PM

ive noticed on other web sites long vertical web banners running down the sides of the page. with the page centred yet still easily large enough to accomadate threads and posts and what nots. I personally click on these banners far more than on header ads or the box out types - not because i want to use their services or am interested in their product, it is rather because i usually have a couple of windows open (im a secret multitasker - its good to be in touch with your femine side) and just hit them by accident when im changing windows. when i do this i dont blame the web page and shut it down in temper i just think its my fault and carry on. could we not have something like this coz on a desktop monitor this site looks well stretched in comparison and you'd defo get more ad clicks from me as a result (no doubt)? i know it sounds funny asking for more ads but its a bit like compression in the recording industry - if everyone else is doing it you look a bit pariocial if you dont

------->Numbers<-------

^^latest musics^^

go on give it a listen, it's good.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...