• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Greta2013

Greta2013
  • New
  • 1 posts
  • Original Name: Greta2013

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

Anyone has came across the same issue? My f4809a laptop battery icon is showing a red cross when charging and also showing there that consider replacing your battery. My battery is just 9 months old. I tried chatting with one of their reps and they solved nothing. I think it's time to buy a new battery. However, i need some help!!

Now i am looking sites showing up on Google to find a reputable supplier of high quality laptop battery replacements.  I don't know how to make a decision and judge whether it is worth to continue. For example, this site: http://www.laptopbat...0mah-14-8v.html
, it has a good google rank, but i can't find many reviews there. Further, the price seems reasonable and just within my budget.

If this isn't available, anyone has some shopping experience on such sites searched on google, other sites are also ok. give me some advice. i need help urgently!

#2 wooooogiecrisp

wooooogiecrisp

breakfast of schmucks

• Ombudsman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73,972 posts
  • Donator:Yes, Once
  • Original Name: woggie

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

Welcome to Guitar Zone. Sorry to hear about your battery issue but because it is so specific I can't help you with it. Our members here have more knowledge in the technical issues regarding music gear, software, and setting up for gigs. I hope you can find the answers you are searching for.

Follow @McWoggie to the gates of Hell. We're gonna ding-dong ditch them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...