#121 gusdotcom

gusdotcom

I'm a pyrotechnician, if you see me running, try to keep up

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,801 posts
  • Original Name: gusdotcom

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:09 PM

thumbs up for real jam I never make my own as the ingredients too pricey here:S local farmers market near me is cheap so I buy it and tend to go for raspberry :P

I saw a guy today in john lewis wandering lol looked a bit like thor was tempted to lick the windows! or mayber I need specsavers I am a bit squiffy eyed form many years of gaming.

I had some pizza it was ok.

what to eat? paint some cardboard with pound store  poster paint and  throw some chilli sauce and glitter on some pieces draw a off sized triangle for each crisp. in the mix voila let the fun begin! then invite friends round or stack some teddy bears up in a row and offer them like doritos roulette.

God my humors nuts.

The only berries you can get cheap enough in the stores to make jam are strawberries. We grow a lot of them here in Sweden because they are so popular during the summer. The price is insane before and at midsummers eve but after that the price drops quite drastically. You can get them for €1.5 per litre when it's at its cheapest. My mother likes to buy loads then and put them in the freezer. Great for cakes and jam. Frozen strawberries are a bit pricey in the rest of the year. The other berries I make jam from I pick myself. Mainly raspberries, blackberries bilberries and lingonberries from the forest. Have some gooseberries and blackcurrant in the garden as well.

I found a fist full of chantarells when I took a walk today so now I got my mushroom sandwich. Have to eat at least one every summer/autumn. Mushrooms are best eaten fried in loads of butter and served on toast. Preferably fried in the pan after the mushrooms so it soaks up the excess butter.

8ZGCib2l.jpg

:blink:

GTUer of the week 7th-13th of February 2005
Owner of 227.5 Major-Points and 45 Igorski Points

#122 doosh baggins

doosh baggins

This is not a paying gig Per Se

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,056 posts
  • Original Name: seanm18

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:36 PM

I enjoy cooking. I'm probably not very good at it, but I like to cook hamburgers and bacon, because 'Murica
Go easy on the drunken idiot, he's got fluoride in his water. -Blues

#123 GracehasQuitGoodbye!

GracehasQuitGoodbye!
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Donator:No
  • Original Name: Gone Gone

Posted 17 July 2015 - 12:22 PM

thank you for tips Gus!

BIlberries not had thos ein ages or gooseberries I use to pick them at a local farm..wow thats a memory. yet it's so far away and yes its much cheaper. we have WI'S who make jams at stalls around town and their Jam can be anything from a pound to umm 5.00 I avoid the pricey ones although lovely!

we get some fruit at night time before shosp shut that we can buy in bulk I once had lots of strawberries and never even thought to make jam. :doh:

mushrooms here people only eat for all the wrong kinds of reasons or right depends on your view.

my fridge is crammed with jam atm whatever have you done! I have raspberry, plum,orange,apricot. I am a bit wrong as if the jam has mould on it, mys sis throws it out. I scrape it off and will eat whats underneath! same with cheese because I don't care it's only what would be done in the factory anyway.

my sis and family oddly dont like mushrooms..I am the only one who does..so to me that would be a great sandwhich a monster one infact!

I make evil cheese toasties! with mustard in them I love them everyone runs!

anyone for mushroom Jam? nope me either!

I didn't have an evil toastie today I forgot about having one in a george foreman. ( that sounded perverted)

instead I had wheatabix later new yorker with chips garlic bread and some veg I also drink the veg juice after cooking it on the hob for extra vitamins. It gives me arms like popeye so hopefully guitar playing will be easier! it's handy I can crush Thor if he argues with me!

#124 gusdotcom

gusdotcom

I'm a pyrotechnician, if you see me running, try to keep up

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,801 posts
  • Original Name: gusdotcom

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:46 AM

yWO8hl2l.jpg

I made a peach cobbler today. I have never had a peach cobbler before but it looked tasty on the internet and I happened to have a bunch of peaches that needed to be eaten. Turns out it was super delicious. Will totally make it again.

:blink:

GTUer of the week 7th-13th of February 2005
Owner of 227.5 Major-Points and 45 Igorski Points

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...