52 replies to this topic

#41 w00dy

w00dy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts
  • Original Name: w00dy

Posted 12 March 2016 - 06:49 PM

I wouldn't say those who frequent brothels hate women exactly. At least, not all of the time anyway. There has to be an accidental orgasm given in there somewhere, right? Even a stopped cock rings twice a year. 

What does that even mean. You sure have a way of drawing out my nonsense, Woodyman. I never did thank you for that, did I? I will.

tell yourself whatever you have to freds but unless they are going home with you and they aren't your mum, they don't "love" you. 

my friend has four kids to his ex girlfriend who he was with from being like 14yrs old. he's a good friend so we talk like we guys talk and I'm going on a bout being in love and he says to me, i don't think I've ever been in love. my heart nearly breaks at this point for him. anyway he knows his girlfriend has cheated on him (he on her too) so when the had an argument they had hate sex. thats a real fucking thing. "hate sex", can't be healthy that shit man. wheres the cuddles and the kisses and the fingers up your arsehole?

------->Numbers<-------

^^latest musics^^

go on give it a listen, it's good.

#42 w00dy

w00dy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 06:52 PM

they split up less than a year after that for reals. now kids kids all fight to be more loved than his new girlfriends kids, coz he's a good dad who works and gives himself no me time coz thats what you have to do i guess if you want to be a real person.... fuck that shit

------->Numbers<-------

^^latest musics^^

#43 w00dy

w00dy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 06:55 PM

he's my friend, have i already told you this? who's sister's 16 year old friend had sex with him when he was 12. he says to me " i lost my virginity when i was twelve, i says , no you were abused"

------->Numbers<-------

^^latest musics^^

#44 Derf!

Derf!
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,053 posts
  • Original Name: TheDerf

Posted 12 March 2016 - 06:59 PM

Psh, they don't have to love me(and let's get high a while), all they gotta do is pretend I'm a human being for half an hour tops.

Just playin'. I don't have the cajones to walk into such establishments. Or to want to walk into such establishments. Goddamn prude I am. 

Broke too. So very broke all the time. I digs what what you said about not having love for someone, or being loved, being sad for your buddy. I doubt I'll do it again myself, but must admit it was good enough the first few goes round to last a few lifetimes, and then some.

#45 Derf!

Derf!
  • GZ Regular
  • 28,053 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:02 PM

he's my friend, have i already told you this? who's sister's 16 year old friend had sex with him when he was 12. he says to me " i lost my virginity when i was twelve, i says , no you were abused"

Yeah, that's a bit fucked right there. And yet, I'm sure people in my hometown would elect that boy as mayor if given the option. People be fucked, and incidentally impose that fuckery on themselves and all. 

#46 w00dy

w00dy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:08 PM

ohwww i was thinking this only today. right its easy to find a best friend of the same sex isn't it?... ok maybe you don't find it easy, but i kinda do... right but i can't talk to girls except the ones who've busted me for all my pretensions, and therefore will never want to sleep with me. something else I've tried typing out a few time then got tired so i deleted it and typed this shit instead.... fucking tired? couldn't cogitate a fucking sentence about how you feel you fucking turd. i obviously don't know how i feel clever clogs..... feeling like that about "feeling" aint gonna get you laid shitbird. hate sex is still sex, and very, very different from hating 

go on give in

so what shall i t-shirt anyway guys?

coz abstract asexual melodrama isn't going to sell on eBay

------->Numbers<-------

^^latest musics^^

#47 w00dy

w00dy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:11 PM

how many of you guys really wish they were really more guy like?

i will discount maj and six from this coz they are quite alpha anyway

------->Numbers<-------

^^latest musics^^

#48 Derf!

Derf!
  • GZ Regular
  • 28,053 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:14 PM

The balance, man. Surely there's someone out there of similar equivalence to your disjointed musing self. Never give up the search! I mean, in certain instances yeah, probably stop trying. No one really wants a stalker, least not in the way they they think. But I mean the pursuit itself must be maintained! 

He said, extremely fucking hypocritically. Do what you want, woodyman. What the fuck do I know, I'm just a bear. 

#49 Derf!

Derf!
  • GZ Regular
  • 28,053 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:22 PM

how many of you guys really wish they were really more guy like?

i will discount maj and six from this coz they are quite alpha anyway

Sometimes I think life would be easier that way(not for women or effeminate gay men mind you, they get abused to high heaven like mad) but ultimately I'd much prefer to be the silent unfuckable that I am. 

Fuck man, I don't know how you get me to divulge this shit. I must be pining for the crass, wogman fjords lately. 

#50 Major Major

Major Major

Dark Lord of all

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,431 posts
  • Original Name: Jay Gatsby

Posted 13 March 2016 - 01:45 AM

Woody intimated were all social retards....no one is gonna make mention of that? Ok then neither will I.

Love...I really wish I didn't read this page. It has deeply disturbed me. It may have even done damage.

K1of1-4_zps6a0bcc15.jpg

Ad infernum cum melioribus.

#51 richey

richey
  • 34,159 posts
  • Original Name: richey

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:34 AM

Update: Britain has had emergency biscuits flown in

Phew

My anger is a form of madness
And so I'd rather have hope than sadness

#52 sixgunsound

sixgunsound
  • Ombudsman
  • 38,771 posts
  • Donator:No
  • Original Name: sixgunsound

Posted 13 March 2016 - 06:47 AM

vodka (russki standart 

I tried that, I thought it was a bit rough.

liquor sales are fully socialized in ontario which means our selection is pretty shit. its the best russian vodka we have here. 

funny-pilots-blooper-airplane-comedy-pic

#53 Derf!

Derf!
  • GZ Regular
  • 28,053 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 10:49 AM

Woody intimated were all social retards....no one is gonna make mention of that? Ok then neither will I.

Love...I really wish I didn't read this page. It has deeply disturbed me. It may have even done damage.

We do it because we love you. 

Sorry about that, by the way. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...