- - - - -

What's bummed you out today?As in sadness Reese, not your drunken roommate as you pretend to be asleep

191 replies to this topic

#1 w00dy

w00dy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts
  • Original Name: w00dy

Posted 13 August 2016 - 04:16 PM

Ok everyone, even if it's just once in their lives, sees some shit and thinks fuck me life is fucking awful, pass me a gun it ends today. Gladly we don't act upon these impulses, because that would only make shit worse. Instead we combat the awful shite God throws at us by pretending it's not happening? (God obviously wants us to call him on said bullshit and make it not bullshit or less bullshit, because 9f you give a man a fish he will look at you like you're a cunt and think "he has defo just fucked this fish with his penis and jizzed in it" and God is good and shit). Well I call bollocks on "what's made your day" thread and I say here is where shit you don't want to ever live through lives, because we are 3 dimensional beings and not just charicatures of some spoilt godkinders imagination. So... what have you seen today that is proper fucked up?

Me: there's this pretty little girl of about 6, who is obviously a little tapped in the head (autism or something) not enough that she'll get special treatment or even attention at school but enough that the poor kid is gonna get "weirdo" labelled from all the other kids her own age till she gets into her late thirties I guess (coz that's when we've realised that we are all fucked up, right?). People can be such cunts, I hope to god she finds nice people

Edited by w00dy, 13 August 2016 - 04:19 PM.

------->Numbers<-------

^^latest musics^^

go on give it a listen, it's good.

#2 sixgunsound

sixgunsound
  • Ombudsman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,770 posts
  • Donator:No
  • Original Name: sixgunsound

Posted 15 August 2016 - 05:13 AM

last month in syria there were approximately 4763 deaths including 1590 civilians. brazil spent $12 billion dollars to find out who can run the fastest. 

funny-pilots-blooper-airplane-comedy-pic

#3 Herr Rararr

Herr Rararr

Herr to the throne...

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,957 posts
  • Original Name: Herr Rararr

Posted 15 August 2016 - 05:27 AM

Harambe.

Ahahhahahhahahha.

Herr Who?

Posted Image

www.soundcloud.com/christobaldo - music

"I used to be a legend but then I slipped into mediocrity..."

#4 Nealio

Nealio

Stuff

• Ombudsman
  • 35,502 posts
  • Donator:Yes, Once
  • Original Name: nealmac

Posted 15 August 2016 - 06:05 AM

People talking about Harambe like he was their best fucking friend.

Also, the same people saying the kid should have been shot and not the gorilla. Don't get me wrong, it's sad to see that such a magnificent beast had to be shot, but people that value a gorilla's life over an innocent 3 year old kids life need fucking help. And as for the people being judgemental of the mother, these people obviously don't have kids and don't realise how easily a kid can disappear in a split second. Fuck off, bellends.

That has all bummed me out today. 

#5 Herr Rararr

Herr Rararr

Herr to the throne...

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 06:21 AM

Neal, don't go making it real. Now I feel like an ass.

WWHD?

Herr Who?

Posted Image

#6 w00dy

w00dy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 08:36 AM

Also they killed that Rio jaguar coz it escaped. The olympics is perverse, there are millions in poverty, literally living in tin sheds, in Brazil and they build stadiums that will be left to crumble through misuse
I would have shot harambe. Right in his big fucking head. Giant Hairy bastard

------->Numbers<-------

^^latest musics^^

#7 RonaldCica

RonaldCica
  • New
  • 11 posts
  • Original Name: RonaldCica

Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:19 AM

Ive been out of the loop on the psp. I have only played cspsp. . . So what have you guys been playing?

#8 Herr Rararr

Herr Rararr

Herr to the throne...

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:15 PM

Americans. Today, Americans have bummed me out.  I work with some people who cannot conceive of any view other than their own, certainly not a worldview because that would mean acknowledging there is more to the world than America.  It's not intentional, it's not in a braggadocios fashion, or malicious, it's just irritating.  Also, it is certainly not all Americans.  I love America, I love Americans, please don't elect Donald Trump and have me deported. [/rant]

Herr Who?

Posted Image

#9 adds

adds
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,234 posts
  • Original Name: adds

Posted 21 August 2016 - 12:50 PM

POPULAR

People just people. I can't stand fucking people they are everywhere I go and they piss me off with their shit thay walk too slow, they stop in front of me for no fucking reason when walking down the street. On the road they race around like nutters in the London traffic to get one car ahead yet come out at 3 in the morning when the roads are clear and they poodle along at 20 when the road is clear . In train stations they shuffle like zombies and stand on the walk side of escalaters or walk up them really fucking slow missing the point that the walk side is for people wanting to get somewhere fast not for those wanting a casual stroll. In pubs they order Guinness, they throw rubbish on the floor in the street and let their dogs shit everywhere on and on and on and on and on. People they are the problem I like a handful out of the billions on the planet even most of the ones I'm related to I can't stand and avoid all year as best I can. No people they just get on my tits. In fact I was watching jungle book with my son today and I though you know what I could do that. I would have loved to have been a man cub because people are cunts.

Yes that does include each and everyone of you.

Edited by adds, 21 August 2016 - 12:54 PM.

#10 Herr Rararr

Herr Rararr

Herr to the throne...

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:03 PM

Column 3 completed.
Herr Who?

Posted Image

#11 Derf!

Derf!
  • GZ Regular
  • 28,051 posts
  • Original Name: TheDerf

Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:26 PM

People just people. I can't stand fucking people they are everywhere I go and they piss me off with their shit thay walk too slow, they stop in front of me for no fucking reason when walking down the street. On the road they race around like nutters in the London traffic to get one car ahead yet come out at 3 in the morning when the roads are clear and they poodle along at 20 when the road is clear . In train stations they shuffle like zombies and stand on the walk side of escalaters or walk up them really fucking slow missing the point that the walk side is for people wanting to get somewhere fast not for those wanting a casual stroll. In pubs they order Guinness, they throw rubbish on the floor in the street and let their dogs shit everywhere on and on and on and on and on. People they are the problem I like a handful out of the billions on the planet even most of the ones I'm related to I can't stand and avoid all year as best I can. No people they just get on my tits. In fact I was watching jungle book with my son today and I though you know what I could do that. I would have loved to have been a man cub because people are cunts.

I feel you, man. Though, on the flip side of that coin, you are, as it stands, one of the people so take your douche licks like a man and come have a beer and talk about how you were a cunt to somebody else as well. 

I'll be having a tap water instead of beer because I'm trying to be that kind of cunt for the second half. Day 8, and feelin' great! Yes, I had to stop and think of a rhyme for that just then. Anyway, I'm out to paint a pretty lady. Be well, muthahfuckahs![Hank Moody font]

#12 w00dy

w00dy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:10 PM

It always amazes me that Tarzan wrote the jungle book based on his experiences growing up in the Congo yet replaced all the monkeys with other types of animals, as if growing up with monkeys wasn't fascinating enough.... I suppose he had to coz if harambe broke out into a musical number just before they shot him in his big fucking hairy head, no one would have believed it would they?

------->Numbers<-------

^^latest musics^^

#13 w00dy

w00dy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:17 PM

Thinking about it... I suppose it was so none of his family could sue him coz he could just say ook ook point at a tiger and then mighty joe young would be fighting Godzilla and everyone would have forgotten what the fuck I'm rambling on about and just be enjoying the ride

Y'know coz stop frame animation takes fucking ages to do

------->Numbers<-------

^^latest musics^^

#14 adds

adds
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,234 posts
  • Original Name: adds

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:27 PM

I feel you, man. Though, on the flip side of that coin, you are, as it stands, one of the people so take your douche licks like a man and come have a beer and talk about how you were a cunt to somebody else as well.

I'll be having a tap water instead of beer because I'm trying to be that kind of cunt for the second half. Day 8, and feelin' great! Yes, I had to stop and think of a rhyme for that just then. Anyway, I'm out to paint a pretty lady. Be well, muthahfuckahs![Hank Moody font]
Oh no I'm not included. I'm one of the handful of people out of billions that I like.

#15 Derf!

Derf!
  • GZ Regular
  • 28,051 posts
  • Original Name: TheDerf

Posted 21 August 2016 - 08:33 PM

Aight, cool. 

#16 Major Major

Major Major

Dark Lord of all

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,431 posts
  • Original Name: Jay Gatsby

Posted 21 August 2016 - 08:51 PM

Americans. Today, Americans have bummed me out.  I work with some people who cannot conceive of any view other than their own, certainly not a worldview because that would mean acknowledging there is more to the world than America.  It's not intentional, it's not in a braggadocios fashion, or malicious, it's just irritating.  Also, it is certainly not all Americans.  I love America, I love Americans, please don't elect Donald Trump and have me deported. [/rant]

I feel ya.

K1of1-4_zps6a0bcc15.jpg

Ad infernum cum melioribus.

#17 Nealio

Nealio

Stuff

• Ombudsman
  • 35,502 posts
  • Donator:Yes, Once
  • Original Name: nealmac

Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:42 AM

I fucking LOVE Adds' rants.

#18 sixgunsound

sixgunsound
  • Ombudsman
  • 38,770 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:01 AM

driving into work listening to the radio inform me there's a car accident and I'm right at the intersection and there's cops everywhere and I need to turn but I have no turn signals so I sneak around them and the accident and fuck them cuz I found parking right after so problem solved. 

#19 w00dy

w00dy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:03 AM

My fucking MacBook Air keeps dying on me for no good reason and I have to wait a week to see a fucking "genius". It tipping me in to depression city. A queer thing to get upset about I know, it's a mere inconvenience. An object that can easily be replaced. My life is pretty ok, sure no one loves me but I'm fit & healthy and have a job I quite like. Why do I feel so fucking shit? Christ let it pass quickly please

Edited by w00dy, 06 September 2016 - 07:05 AM.

------->Numbers<-------

^^latest musics^^

#20 sixgunsound

sixgunsound
  • Ombudsman
  • 38,770 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:56 AM

i love you woody

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...