OriginalSin99's Content

There have been 11 items by OriginalSin99 (Search limited from 24-October 20)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2187149 2-3 Song setlist

Posted by OriginalSin99 on 27 December 2005 - 11:39 PM in Guitar Q & A

What skill level is your band at?

#2171747 Yikes Poll Time !!

Posted by OriginalSin99 on 15 December 2005 - 03:30 PM in Guitar Q & A

I think that Eddie made WAY better music when he was with Sammy Hagar (not that Hagar was better) Eddie's playing was much more mature and I enjoy those albums far more than anything he ever did with DLR.

P.S.- I love the DLR stuff too...

#2161704 Cables!!!!

Posted by OriginalSin99 on 09 December 2005 - 09:22 PM in Guitar Q & A

Get "Monster" cables, they have a 100% lifetime warranty, I have mine and I've put them through hell and still haven't had a problem. Other than that, I really don't know how to fix a broken cable, sorry I can't help.

#2160749 Bride humbucker in neck position?

Posted by OriginalSin99 on 09 December 2005 - 11:16 AM in Guitar Q & A

They also make neck pickups that have alot more of a lead/ballsy tone like a bridge posion pickup.

#2159353 IS this normal

Posted by OriginalSin99 on 08 December 2005 - 12:48 PM in Guitar Q & A

I personally haven't ever had a problem with my Ibanez, but I've been looking into getting a schecter. I don't think you can go wrong with either of the two. But it surprises me too that they just ordered you a new guitar... but Guitar Center doesn't have guitar techs do they?

#2150265 most expensive guitar

Posted by OriginalSin99 on 02 December 2005 - 03:02 PM in Guitar Q & A

I know most of you will be skeptical of this but please don't think I'm lying...

I've got a '39 Martin that I paid 50$ to buy from a man at my moms work. He inherited from his great grandfather and had no idea what it was. He didn't play guitar and just wanted someone that would cherish it to have it. I didn't even know that it was anywhere near as valuable as it was or I probably wouldn't have been able to accept it. I'm not sure what the going rate is on them right now...

#2143947 learning to play guitar

Posted by OriginalSin99 on 28 November 2005 - 03:21 PM in Guitar Q & A

I would try to find some relatively cheap guitar lessons, but try to get what you pay for. I tinkered around in my basement for about 3 years and got semi-descent, but once I started taking lessons it took me to a whole new level. I suggest taking lessons early.

#2140197 Flying guitars. Any good

Posted by OriginalSin99 on 25 November 2005 - 07:13 PM in Guitar Q & A

Do you think it could pick the guitarist up with it? I think it would be a pretty cool effect when you played "Flyin' High Again"

#2137657 should guitar lay down or stand up

Posted by OriginalSin99 on 23 November 2005 - 09:55 PM in Guitar Q & A

If it is in it's case, the neck should be supported in any position. Just as long as you don't go and lay it face down tongue.gif

#2133737 Favorite EVH song?

Posted by OriginalSin99 on 21 November 2005 - 01:12 PM in Guitar Q & A

I'm pretty fond of "Spanked" I love the intro with the "bass/guitar" but my other choice would have to be "Hot For Teacher"

#2132839 I can't keep my pick in my hand

Posted by OriginalSin99 on 20 November 2005 - 07:00 PM in Guitar Q & A

Alot of pick companies make picks with sand paper grips, and other textures to help you keep your grip.

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...