EXTREMEGUITAR's Content

There have been 20 items by EXTREMEGUITAR (Search limited from 28-January 21)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2565600 strap buttons

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 02 September 2006 - 08:31 AM in Guitar Q & A

yea if u got these ur good cuz these are good

#2555889 JB and Jazz into an Ibanez

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 24 August 2006 - 04:43 PM in Guitar Q & A

well first what kind of ibanez is it? second, i have a guitar that one would most usually qualify as "metal" but it has a JB and a 59' pickup from seymour duncan which do really get great tone.

#2555888 The best guitar you have ever played

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 24 August 2006 - 04:40 PM in Guitar Q & A

the best guitar ive ever played is a $12,000 Santa Cruz Archtop guitar owned by a good friend, amazing really.

#2545241 guitar center

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 16 August 2006 - 03:19 PM in Guitar Q & A

In response to the questions about guitar center for those of you who dont have it, its a chain of large music stores about the US and some other parts of the world. The stores usually have hundreds of guitars, books, DJ equipment, keyboards, drums etc. It is usually a place where people who like to rock out to mindless distorted bashing for 30+ minutes straight with the volume at 9 on the amplike to hang out. You can probably get a good deal on a decent guitar there, and they even have some high end. The only thing is that the high end guitars are mistreated and get shop worn many many times faster than a normal music store. Yea it can be convenient at times, but it usually puts smaller places out of business or forces them to make measly profits on their guitars to keep the price down.

#2540898 guitar center

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 13 August 2006 - 12:17 AM in Guitar Q & A

Yea ok we've all had our trips to guitar center. But anyways today as I walked through guitar center I was disgusted at the untuned, badly set up status of even 3k + guitars. I turned my nose at the most uppity of les pauls and PRS's. I think i'd just prefer my setup at home costing me 2k than any worldy combination of crap at guitar center. do u guys have this problem?? maybe its just be but i think i really hate guitar center, its like a brothel for guitars

#2507512 Please Crit my site...

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 15 July 2006 - 12:13 AM in Guitar Q & A

ever heard of PRIVATE MESSAGING ya ninnies?

#2499545 guitar center (or centre)

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 07 July 2006 - 08:52 PM in Guitar Q & A

haha whoops, i guess that explains why i got a 610 on the reading section of the SAT

#2499543 Whats your favourite odd guitar?

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 07 July 2006 - 08:45 PM in Guitar Q & A

alright heres the question: would you actually use the wangcaster if it sounded AMAZING, better than any other guitar youve ever played.

#2499541 guitar center (or centre)

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 07 July 2006 - 08:44 PM in Guitar Q & A

OK I had the same troubles as you, I recently flew across the country and my airline (american) said I couldnt bring a guitar as a CARRY ON because it was too big in one of the dimensions. What you could do is try to bring it carry on and they might have room in the pilots closet(places where they put strollers and whatnot). Or what you could do is find a nice hardcase, loosen up ur strings, and wrap up the case in some kind of tarp or so. Make sure that you tape it or something because the case could pop open, and unless you use a tarp, it will get scratched.

#2499536 summer question

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 07 July 2006 - 08:33 PM in Guitar Q & A

Hey guys hopefully things are going well. So its finally summer and here in CALI its in the 90 degrees(F) or 32+© range every day, sometimes i cant avoid leaving my guitar in the car for 30 minutes or so. I keep my car as cool as possible, but my guitar feels warm to the touch aftewards. I know its bad for it but what specifically should I watch out for? Anyone have the same issues or get a guitar ruined by heat?? Cheers cheers.gif

#2451564 13 year old kid

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 03 June 2006 - 09:47 PM in Guitar Q & A

I honestly dont know what to say to anyone that thinks that this is even a "decent attempt". Its completely rediculous, anyone can play random notes as fast as they can, my only question is how are the people in the audience going to mop up the blood that is pouring out of their ears from hearing this "performance".

#2451553 best night ever

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 03 June 2006 - 09:40 PM in Guitar Q & A

Sounds like a kick butt night one who rocks, how old are you?

#2405524 'Music' thats not music

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 01 May 2006 - 07:37 PM in Guitar Q & A

OK HERES THE THING WITH RAP AND HIP HOP: You cant look at it with the perspective of a true musician or guitarist. Of course its not gonna sound like Van Halen, its rap, its meant for a bunch of idiot teenagers to dance to. Nuff Said, when I hafta go to dances at least its fun gettin my groove on to rap. Try dancing to al di meola elegant gypsy?? NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Dont try to think of it as musically advanced just try to get stupid and like it. Hopefully you agree THANKS

#2391533 what is your favourite chord?

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 23 April 2006 - 03:08 PM in Guitar Q & A

I'd have to say that the chord which really gives me a bulging penis is D Minor 9th

#2349805 yay for awesome jazz guitar

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 29 March 2006 - 08:16 PM in Guitar Q & A

lol why do they call him ted mithiny?

#2347703 Exotic Scales

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 28 March 2006 - 06:40 PM in Guitar Q & A

get guitar pro it has all the scales you could ever want, o BTW learn how to spell your own fuken favorite mode.. phyrgierrieeian?

#2347515 dry, sticky neck

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 28 March 2006 - 04:46 PM in Guitar Q & A

on my maple neck, i chose the glossy finish which i USUALLY LIKE, but do to the dryness of my hands and tendencies to wash alot, my neck is pretty sticky. Ive played other peoples guitars that are the same and they feel like it should. Anyone know a good way to grease up the neck?? (without using like pizza grease or something nasty) cheers laugh.gif

#2343991 Favorite jazz guitarists

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 26 March 2006 - 03:57 PM in Guitar Q & A

Wes MOUNTGUMERY??? WTFFFF Montgomery k thx

Mike Stern, John Scofield, Al Di Meola, John Mclaughlin, Pat Metheny, Lary Coryell, Lee Ritenour, Allan Holdsworth(kinda), Frank Gambale... etcetc

#2342639 GUITAR PRO 5

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 25 March 2006 - 11:45 PM in Guitar Q & A

yay i finnally got it, OMG does anyone know any good tutorials, or have any good songs they wrote HOOk me up cheers.gif

#2314880 need help

Posted by EXTREMEGUITAR on 11 March 2006 - 05:45 PM in Guitar Q & A

heres some advice: dont play a bC rich

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...