Deko's Content

There have been 29 items by Deko (Search limited from 11-January 20)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#3430959 I need this guitar identified please

Posted by Deko on 21 August 2012 - 05:20 AM in Guitar Q & A

This is the funniest "robbed" fails i have ever seen :D:D:D I mean how can you buy a Gibson SG without knowing its a Gibson SG :D Buying a guitar worth 2000$+ and not knowing what model is ? (O-o)

#3424616 Vox Valvetronix AD50VT-XL or Peavey Valve King 112 Combo

Posted by Deko on 08 June 2012 - 03:49 AM in Effects, Amps and their Settings

The only good thing is that the g/f now goes "Oh you don't actually need the toy piano anymore now you can control it from that other thing ? Good, it looked stupid, can't you do that with the rest too ?".

No I can't!!

Sac Longchamp Pas Cher

Thanks that helped me a lot , I will buy a toy piano ! -.-

#3424049 Tips for pedals

Posted by Deko on 01 June 2012 - 02:42 AM in Effects, Amps and their Settings

Yes i am aiming to buy pedals that i need in the songs. Nice words for the BD-2 i am definitely buying one :)
Thank you for the help :)

#3424005 Tips for pedals

Posted by Deko on 31 May 2012 - 02:12 AM in Effects, Amps and their Settings

I think i will go for the BOSS Blues Driver as an overdrive type pedal, i heard that MXR Dyna Comp is better than BOSS CS-3 because its not that noisy , and for the MXR Delay i will have to review it :)

#3423905 Tips for pedals

Posted by Deko on 29 May 2012 - 02:46 PM in Effects, Amps and their Settings

Cool !! :) I forgot the VOX Wah pedal ( How could i forget that :D ), and i am in doubt about the compressor ...

#3423901 Tips for pedals

Posted by Deko on 29 May 2012 - 02:05 PM in Effects, Amps and their Settings

I want to look like this :
BOSS DS-1 ( Main Distortion )
DIstortion for Crunchy tone ( Give me suggestions)
Using Boss DS-1 for High Distortion, and the other one for a lower distortion type of pedal ( Bad Monkey, Tube Screamer , Blues Driver)
BOSS Super Chorus ( For clean tone )
BOSS Digital Delay ( DD-3 or DD-6 ? )
BOSS or MXR Compressor ( I hate the noise coming out of this pedal but i love how it sustains the tone)
BOSS Chromatic Tuner

Tell me do i have everything for a solid pedal board ?

#3423881 Tips for pedals

Posted by Deko on 29 May 2012 - 01:00 PM in Effects, Amps and their Settings

I need help in making a good pedal board for a cover band ... I need someone experienced guitar player to tell me what to buy, what is useless and what is useful pedal... Most of our songs are from the 90's... For beginning i bought BOSS DS-1 and its very good distortion pedal, now i want to buy a BOSS compression pedal ... My Q is do i need this pedal for a cover band, is it a useful pedal, or should i invest in something else for example in Chorus ?

#3422788 Vox Valvetronix AD50VT-XL or Peavey Valve King 112 Combo

Posted by Deko on 17 May 2012 - 12:02 PM in Effects, Amps and their Settings

I need to buy an amp and i am in doubt ... Vox Valvetronix AD50VT-XL or Peavey Valve King 112 Combo, any experiences ? ( playing all kind of music except Metal, Hard Core, Punk)

#3421746 Pearl Jam

Posted by Deko on 06 May 2012 - 06:40 AM in Influential Albums

the album was named after Mookie Blaylock's number, 10(NBA player in the 90's, i thnk was a pointguard for the Hawks) the band was originally named Mookie Blaylock too!

anyway, i just got 'Vs' earlier this week. PJ's 2nd album. it is good, but it is no Ten.

The album is named by Mookie Blaylock's number, but he is a baseball player not basketball player :)

#3418050 Gibson Les Paul or Fender Stratocaster

Posted by Deko on 31 March 2012 - 06:42 PM in Guitar Q & A

Back when I was a GTUer, I used to only "endorse" ( :D, LOL) Fender Stratocasters. Also, I remember the only Gibson I've ever liked was this Ebony LP that was priced around $3000-$4000 new. I thought Les Pauls didn't sound good; they were overrated in my mind.

But over the years, I was fortunate enough to play on few wicked Les Paul guitars. It really blew my mind how these guitars sounded. I still do like Fender Strats and would probably prefer them over any brand if I really had to pick out one axe, but I'm slowly gearing towards Les Pauls.

Whenever I can afford one (I've been saying that close to 10 years now...:S) I will pick up a nice sounding Les Paul.

I agree with every word u say mate ! I love the LP sound ( L O V E ) !!! It provides the sound that i always wanted to hear :) Definitely when i can afford a Gibson Les Paul i will buy one ! :)

#3417889 Laney Amps !

Posted by Deko on 30 March 2012 - 05:47 AM in Effects, Amps and their Settings

Thanks for the help. I have read some comments and people say that is very good amp for Rock and Blues music, and that's what i need :D Btw Tony Iommi use Laney it can't be bad ! :D:D

#3417791 Laney Amps !

Posted by Deko on 29 March 2012 - 09:31 AM in Effects, Amps and their Settings

http://www.mveducati...cts/35582_l.jpg
think it was this one :) One guy brought it in the garage were we play and i tried it . I was satisfied from the sound but i need someone who experienced it for longer time not only 20 mins of playing :)

#3417600 Laney Amps !

Posted by Deko on 27 March 2012 - 03:10 PM in Effects, Amps and their Settings

I want to buy Laney amp and i want someone who experienced those amps to tell me if he is satisfied or not . Btw i play Rock and sometimes Blues music ...

#3417416 Pearl Jam

Posted by Deko on 26 March 2012 - 04:33 PM in Influential Albums

Definitely my biggest inspiration are Pearl Jam ... Especially Ten and Vs. ... Man those albums are B I G ! I also love the whole grunge era ( Pearl Jam, Stone temple pilots, Nirvana, Screaming Trees, Mother Love Bone , Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Mad Season etc.) so much inspiration in their music ...

#3417408 Gibson Les Paul or Fender Stratocaster

Posted by Deko on 26 March 2012 - 02:32 PM in Guitar Q & A

I might be having a new guitar tomorow. If the guy brings me cash for the Mustang.

I got to admit it you are one lucky guy :)

#3417329 Gibson Les Paul or Fender Stratocaster

Posted by Deko on 26 March 2012 - 09:33 AM in Guitar Q & A

Dave how much is the black Strat ?

No mate, not the black one. lol. That's the best strat in the world.

I was only interested in the price, not buying it :D

#3417283 Gibson Les Paul or Fender Stratocaster

Posted by Deko on 26 March 2012 - 06:48 AM in Guitar Q & A

Dave how much is the black Strat ?

#3417193 Alice in Chains

Posted by Deko on 25 March 2012 - 05:03 PM in Lessons

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
Would Performance Video
X
Y
Z

#3417180 Gibson Les Paul or Fender Stratocaster

Posted by Deko on 25 March 2012 - 03:15 PM in Guitar Q & A

What Guitars do you have, Deko?

I have an Epiphone Les Paul Tobacco Sunburst...I am 21 years old and i cant afford more guitars :) I hope in the future to have guitar collection like you guys have :)
And i play music like Rock , Grunge , Blues so this guitar fits on the music i play:)
Here is a preview of my guitar and me playing :

I also love the Strat and i would like to have it in my guitar collection, but you must have 1 favorite :)))

Depends on what style I am trying to play. Here are my guitars.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Cool !!

#3417179 Red Hot Chili Peppers

Posted by Deko on 25 March 2012 - 03:12 PM in Lessons

Loving your videos, mate, but maybe you could adjust the camera angle so we can see what notes you're playing?

Thanks for the advice i will change the angle in the next videos :)

#3417136 Gibson Les Paul or Fender Stratocaster

Posted by Deko on 25 March 2012 - 12:27 PM in Guitar Q & A

WHOA :D:D To be honest i dont like Telecaster ( good sound but the look just makes me wanna hate it )... Guitars i would like to have in my collection from this pics are : The black Strat , the black gibson , yellow epiphone , SG and the light brown Strat and Gibson :))))

#3417127 Gibson Les Paul or Fender Stratocaster

Posted by Deko on 25 March 2012 - 10:59 AM in Guitar Q & A

Nice guitar collection mate ... Wish i could have that much guitars :D

#3417122 Gibson Les Paul or Fender Stratocaster

Posted by Deko on 25 March 2012 - 09:54 AM in Guitar Q & A

I also love the Strat and i would like to have it in my guitar collection, but you must have 1 favorite :)))

#3417073 Gibson Les Paul or Fender Stratocaster

Posted by Deko on 25 March 2012 - 06:03 AM in Guitar Q & A

What do you prefer more ? My vote goes to Gibson ... I am a big fan of the Les Paul :)

#3417072 Red Hot Chili Peppers

Posted by Deko on 25 March 2012 - 05:56 AM in Lessons

A
B
C
Californication Live version solo video Entire Video Lesson parts 1 & 2 Entire Video Lesson parts 3 & 4
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...