AxSlinger

to be honest.....

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,035 posts
  • Original Name: AxSlinger

Posted 21 August 2004 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (KaZu @ Aug 20 2004, 04:14 PM)
QUOTE (AxSlinger @ Aug 21 2004, 12:09 AM)
QUOTE (carl's_jr @ Aug 20 2004, 03:26 PM)
QUOTE (haggis @ Aug 18 2004, 06:13 PM)
Just to put my tuppence worth, Roy is reaping the harvest of his previous "incarnations"....people gain these perceptions based on experience...a good look in the cyber-mirror would not be inappropriate, methinks... biggrin.gif

Shut up dry.gif

seconded...... unsure.gif

ok squeezebox rolleyes.gif

shhhhhh......

rolleyes.gif Apparantly paul thinks I am squeezebox....

#22 gravity

gravity
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,387 posts
  • Original Name: gravity

Posted 23 August 2004 - 11:02 AM

Roy the only person that ever talks about this so called "stigma" of yours is you. Forget about it and do us all a favour..

Its only words. Deal with it.
BOOM

#23 mr_mojo_risin

mr_mojo_risin
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • Original Name: mr_mojo_risin

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (gravity @ Aug 23 2004, 02:02 PM)
Roy the only person that ever talks about this so called "stigma" of yours is you.  Forget about it and do us all a favour..

Its only words.  Deal with it.

ok

#24 mr_mojo_risin

mr_mojo_risin
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • Original Name: mr_mojo_risin

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (pauliejay @ Aug 18 2004, 08:10 PM)
QUOTE (mr_mojo_risin)

Well now it seems I'm being attacked by not 1, not 2, but 3 mods in that same thread.

PaulieJay: I've done my share of spatting with ppl in the past & have had to deal with mods that don't care for me very much, but when ppl flame & insult me it's looked at as a joke & that I "can't cope" or what ever the hell others think, I AM TIRED OF IT. I PM mods (well only haggis because superwinkie is bias & hates me & I'm not too sure about soulcracker) & I've even Pm'd Trevor. Why should I stand by while ppl insult me? Would you?

First things first - I am not attacking you. If you consider that as an attack you are way too thin skinned and have obviously never seen me debate a point with anyone on this board. Considering your 96% Discussion usage I would wager that this is definitely the case. So, message number one from me is this - pull your head in and stop being so defensive. I don't know you, why would I attack you?

Which now brings us to the real point - spats in Discussion. Many here already know my opinion of the Discussion forum. My advice to you is this - if you insist on frequenting a place where the intellectual requirement for participation is 6 IQ points less than that of a lemon then you should expect to come across idiots who are going to annoy you and play power games. It comes with the territory. I suggest you make one of the other forums your home.

You ask if I would stand by while people insulted me. My answer - no I wouldn't. I would deal with it in the appropriate forum with the appropriate moderator. Full stop. This is Website Help and Feedback, not Discussion Mark II.

I wasn't refering to you or Embilly, only to rickey, mrbungle & it seemed skitso was gettting a little out of hand as well.

I recieved a Pm from Garagerocker & things or fine now.

#25 pauliejay

pauliejay

ad hominem ad nauseum

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,402 posts
  • Original Name: pauliejay

Posted 24 August 2004 - 02:16 AM

Sounds good. smile.gif

#26 halfmoonbay

halfmoonbay

HMB

• Ombudsman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,492 posts
  • Original Name: halfmoonbay

Posted 24 August 2004 - 09:09 AM

Lets all go and do something else.
The Modulator
"I admire HMB's ability to waffle around the issue all day long without giving an opinion either way." - Richey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...