8 replies to this topic

#1 cdemw

cdemw
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,210 posts
  • Original Name: cdemw

Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:54 AM

Got 3 new recordings up, without vocals unfortunately, but that's because I've given up on the singing thing and am getting a friend to add some vocals soon. I'd appreciate any feedback, the new songs are Don't Drink And Drive, Quite Possibly Maybe and DC-9. Cheers.

user posted image

MY SOUNDCLICK

www.soundclick.com/herrrararr (non-adam)

www.soundclick.com/herrrararandhisadamtronicorchestra.htm

#2 cdemw

cdemw
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 04:54 AM

And Reggae Adam if you're bored, but is part of a joke thing.

user posted image

MY SOUNDCLICK

#3 spydrdude

spydrdude
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • Original Name: spydrdude

Posted 11 January 2005 - 06:03 AM

Hi there cdemw,

Alright, here is my impression of the songs:

Quite Possibly Maybe: Awesome title, I love how the electric kicks in with that awesome rythm! Very well done, the solo rocks. Great song overall.

Don't Drink And Drive: Great and unique playing and picking on that electric with good drums. Has a very nice feel to it that is hard to describe. Switching from clean into that fast picked electric around 2:50 (and many other points) is one of my favorite things about it.

DC-9: Awesome rock feel to it with a great lead, the solo is great. It seems you always have a great rythm going in all your songs.

Reggae Adam: Maybe it was part of a joke, but your joke is better than all my stuff in that case. Awesome job playing the ska style. I really like the bass guitar in this one.

Great work on all counts. I noticed you weren't signed yet and that surprised me. the first three songs kinda feel like I'm listening to Joe Satriani. They seem a bit like his style. All four are impressive and the quality is great. Well done.

#4 waz416

waz416
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,375 posts
  • Original Name: waz416

Posted 11 January 2005 - 08:35 PM

Quite Possibly Maybe : a lil too hissy for me.......Im sure ure software has some sort of noise reduction.........O well......back to the song,.........Hmmm........strummin soem acsoutic Chords........WOopity freakin DOO........liek come on man...........Ahh..OK............yeah now u talkin .........love when teh band kicks in.....thats much better....adn it kindda overpowers teh Hiss too.....hahaha..........teh licks in there are awerosme man..........very very nicvelt done......teh faster parts that is.........hahaha.........I knew before even listenin that I was gonan hear some good ol'; rock......well played adn wel recorded.........teh feckin SOLO was killer man........u lettin it ripp.that sustained Vibrato was killer...........loved it man........defianelt will listen again.............Keep rockin.......PEAC EOUT
My Itunes Album : BUY IT <a href="http://www.apple.com...e.com/wasim</a>

#5 cdemw

cdemw
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 03:35 AM

Thanks a lot guys - Waz...I know what you mean about the hiss - at the moment I'm recording on Nero through a complicated arrays of 4-tracks, stereos, amps, mics and any other wires that I've noticed - it's all getting cleaned up when my new comp arrives soon biggrin.gif I'll start recording properly then (i.e. focus on less hiss etc.). The drums are from Guitar Pro 3, btw, which is the best drum program thing I've found yet (ironically).
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated smile.gif

user posted image

MY SOUNDCLICK

#6 mrbung1e

mrbung1e

白人看不懂

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,835 posts
  • Original Name: mrbung1e

Posted 12 January 2005 - 04:23 AM

'Quite Possibly Maybe', didnt really do much for me. i lost interest quite quickly. would probably be better with vocals, i suggest waiting till you have finished tracks before posting them next time.

#7 cdemw

cdemw
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (mrbung1e @ Jan 12 2005, 12:23 PM)
'Quite Possibly Maybe', didnt really do much for me. i lost interest quite quickly. would probably be better with vocals, i suggest waiting till you have finished tracks before posting them next time.

You're right - but my vocals are poor and make it sound rubbish , so I'm jsut waiting until i can get some good vox added. But thanks for listening smile.gif

user posted image

MY SOUNDCLICK

#8 Altitudes911

Altitudes911
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Original Name: Altitudes911

Posted 12 January 2005 - 07:53 AM

Reggae Adam's bass pop slap sounds great!!
.. and yea, gotta work on that hissing sound,, it gets annoying >_<
Posted Image
Jackson Kelly Std (EMG85/81)
Jackson KVX10 (DiMarzio DactivatorX/X2N)
Boss GT-10
Boss MT-2
Peavey Bandit 112
Marshall MS-4

#9 cdemw

cdemw
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 01:05 PM

Just to say that i've just finished recording another one, Humanity, so that's up now as well, once again no vocals - but stick with it and tell me waht you think. You can compare it to the first version that was done when I was in a band, with vocals on at www.soundclick.com/pavlovsdogsmusic.htm, but hte new one is on my main one (click on the sig). The one from the band was recorded nearly 2 years ago now, and is very different. Once again, any feedback is appreciated,
cheers smile.gif

Edited by cdemw, 12 January 2005 - 01:05 PM.

user posted image

MY SOUNDCLICK

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...