QUOTE (grzegorz_panek @ Apr 29 2005, 12:58 PM)
Can I ask Herr Rararr some auxiliary questions?
1. What does Herr Rararr think about Ralph Towner?
2. What chord is that x32233 ?
3. What does Herr Rararr think about sex?
Misterhat can answer two of those questions:
1. Ralph Towner could be called a jazz guitarist. Or he might also be called a world music guitarist. Though he might be considered a proto-world music guitar player. But Ralph, who mainly plays acoustic nylon string classical and twelve string guitars, was a founding member of the improvisational somewhat ethnic jazz ensemble known as Oregon. He also made several solo guitar records on the ECM label. And I know that he did at least one, maybe two, collaborations with another jazz fusion guitar player, John Abercrombie, on the ECM label. Misterhat has at least one of the Towner/Abercrombie records as well as a solo record or two by Towner and at least three by Oregon, because misterhat is cool like that.
2. That chord is a C6/9 chord- C E G A D, though that particular fingering is voiced C E A D G
I do not know Herr Rararr by any other name than Herr Rararr. And unless he changes his username he will always be Herr Rararr to me. Though Herr Rararr, like misterhat and everybody else on these here forums, has a real name that he uses for non-forum activities.