- - - - -

Kanye West and Miley have a common foe : RADIOHEAD !!!!

122 replies to this topic

#121 crab man

crab man

no entiendo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64,745 posts
  • Original Name: GilmourIsGod

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (dxl @ Mar 16 2009, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When Hitler killed all the Jews they got reincarnated as Radiohead's sad, wallowing-in-self-pity music.

laugh.gif

#122 johnnynapalm

johnnynapalm

...in the morning.

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,800 posts
  • Original Name: johnnynapalm

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (AcousticSmash @ Mar 16 2009, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (el_burton @ Mar 16 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And there was me thinking I was the only person on these forums that didn't like Radiohead.

Thank you, Dixxle happy.gif

I am not a fan myself, there are a couple of tunes that aren't bad, The Bends is a decent album but otherwise I don't really like their music and don't really see all that is special about them, but at least they aren't complete sh.t like Kanye West or Miley Cyrus. How can anyone take those wankers seriously? Anyone who gets promotion from a TV show to become famous instead of working it as a singer like any normal vocalist would do, can't be taken seriously at all. Then again, I would rather watch paint dry then listen to pop music, repetitive nonsense it all is dry.gif

No-one takes Miley Cyrus "seriously", dude. And shut the fck up about rap, you don't know what you're talking about.

The other other resident male metalhead.

'As the saying goes "If you live by the book, you will die by the book"' - AcousticSmash

#123 circuspeanuts

circuspeanuts
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Original Name: circuspeanuts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:21 PM

not really a big fan of radiohead tbh. Haven't heard much of their music either though. Don't like hannah montana (or miley in general), although my cousin loves her. As for Kanye...His music is decent compared to others, but that he was throw a comment back at them in that manner kind of disappoints me. All three of them need to have an overnight lockin at a catholic church. With pizza and soda.
"circuspeanuts has the best sig I have seen in a long time." - the_lunatics_are_on_the_grass
"Best sig ever." - gusdotcom
"ahaahaha.......ure sig is hilarious....haaaaha......awesome.......PEAC EOUT" - waz416
"You deserve a paw of approval for that sig circuspeanuts " - Imme

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...