I don't know whether to laugh or cry

52 replies to this topic

#41 babiesforsale

babiesforsale
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Original Name: babiesforsale

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

Meh. They just have merit to what they say if they've had bad experiences in traveling to Canada. That's all. All customs are like that I know, but Canadian customs are the only people I have encountered. They're a bit dramatic.

Edited by babiesforsale, 24 March 2009 - 08:55 PM.

When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?

#42 imme

imme
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,149 posts
  • Original Name: imme

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (woggie @ Mar 24 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (imme @ Mar 24 2009, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (woggie @ Mar 24 2009, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have an ET finger butt plug but i still think of baby drew wub.gif

laugh.gif somehow I believe that...i can't find the finger vibrators i want..they lay flat on the finger, not like a little dildo attachment...and have different textured overlays, i had a set a few years ago so they do exist dry.gif

what your old lady accidently sell them at a garage sale?

laugh.gif the woman i bought them with has them I guess,,she is a good little cock sleave wink.gif

Awarded to Imme for outstanding dedication to Fine Signatures:

"Aren't you past the age where people have sex anyway? You're in your 40's, after all" - circuspeanuts
"You must have forgotten that we bought you ear plugs?" - Imme
"Yeeeaaahhh weelll, they didn't work very well" - circuspeanuts

#43 SmashySmashy

SmashySmashy
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,118 posts
  • Original Name: AcousticSmash

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (babiesforsale @ Mar 25 2009, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If any of those guys got deported from Canada I don't really blame them for what they're saying because quite simply put your border control people's are a bunch of suck bags. And you really don't have to do much to get deported from Canada. Don't get me wrong your country is great and all, just getting there is unecessarily difficult.

I hate to say it but considering how many fricking Mexicans and other illegal immigrants live in the USA, it seems like you are the ones with boarder control issues. And what does that have to do with the link I posted? Prior to our current government getting elected, we had a 200 billion dollar surplus, but thanks to that conservative f*ck Stephen Harper, we are stuck having our own people die in Afghanistan for a couple more years and that surplus was quickly pissed away by getting sunk into keeping our military there. What a waste of good money that could have gone into improving our healthcare system which is extremely lacking.

#44 Orchestrazia Ardwick

Orchestrazia Ardwick

The most inept that ever stepped

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,207 posts
  • Original Name: el_burton

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:05 AM

You've only got about 10 troops in Afghanistan anyway. How much money do they get through? Can't be much.

cheryl.gif

#45 babiesforsale

babiesforsale
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Original Name: babiesforsale

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:36 AM

QUOTE (AcousticSmash @ Mar 25 2009, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (babiesforsale @ Mar 25 2009, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If any of those guys got deported from Canada I don't really blame them for what they're saying because quite simply put your border control people's are a bunch of suck bags. And you really don't have to do much to get deported from Canada. Don't get me wrong your country is great and all, just getting there is unecessarily difficult.

I hate to say it but considering how many fricking Mexicans and other illegal immigrants live in the USA, it seems like you are the ones with boarder control issues. And what does that have to do with the link I posted? Prior to our current government getting elected, we had a 200 billion dollar surplus, but thanks to that conservative f*ck Stephen Harper, we are stuck having our own people die in Afghanistan for a couple more years and that surplus was quickly pissed away by getting sunk into keeping our military there. What a waste of good money that could have gone into improving our healthcare system which is extremely lacking.

That's not what I was getting at. I'm figuring you guys have the same problem you just probably don't realize it. I just meant the people who work there. I worked with a guy who had to go to Canada on a regular basis for work, carpenter and such, and one of his tools was a nail gun that he brought with him. And since the word gun was in it, they figured he would use it as a weapon. Could...yess...but that wasn't the purpose. And they were trying to make it seem like that was the case and it wasn't. And he was only allowed to stay for 2 days. Another guy I worked at a restaraunt with, and he got deported because he had a monkey mask in the back of his car and they figured he would rob a bank or use it for some sort of B and E situation. It's just what I heard, but ya know...I've been in similar circumstances. I'd have no reason to lie, but they damn sure try to warp it as best they can. And it has everything to do with the link you posted cause it's about Canada. And you think they're pricks cause they're bad mouthing your country. But all and all they have reasons to. As you do with the U.S. The difference between the Canadian border, and the U.S. border is pretty obvious. It took me 5 minutes to get to Canada, and it took me 45 minutes to leave Canada. Traveling by bus. I know you do things differently, but it didn't seem like you were protecting much, and to give people such a hard time is a little unecessary. If it really meant that much, I'd think they'd spend more time on each person. When there is really nothing you'd do, I mean it's Canada. That's where I mostly go on vacation to chill and enjoy the rockies.

Really I'm just going off of what I see, and if it seems like I'm pretending to know things I'm not. I'm not the type of person to watch the news or read up on much. But it really doesn't seem like Canada has ever had a reason for complaints. I mean your place was where U.S. citizens fled during Vietnam so you couldn't have been under that much pressure unsure.gif . Sorry if I'm off base at all. Feel free to correct me.

Edited by babiesforsale, 25 March 2009 - 07:47 AM.

When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?

#46 Seán

Seán

the one that slowly burns

• GZ Regular
  • 20,654 posts
  • Original Name: seanpopowczak

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:24 AM

i'm a little confused about the comments about us depending on the US military for out safety. was that another poorly executed joke or do the people in the US actually think that we need protecting? honestly, the most animosity to come at Canada from another country is from the US, so if we've got anyone to worry about, it's that military they seem to think we enjoy so much. i have a suspicion that most Canadians wouldn't even think about the US army if they weren't always in the news for blowing up brown people.

everyone is bitches

#47 SmashySmashy

SmashySmashy
  • GZ Regular
  • 28,118 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (seanpopowczak @ Mar 25 2009, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm a little confused about the comments about us depending on the US military for out safety. was that another poorly executed joke or do the people in the US actually think that we need protecting? honestly, the most animosity to come at Canada from another country is from the US, so if we've got anyone to worry about, it's that military they seem to think we enjoy so much. i have a suspicion that most Canadians wouldn't even think about the US army if they weren't always in the news for blowing up brown people.

People also seem to forget that the last time the USA tried to invade us, we kicked the living sh.t out of them, which is what I found really pathetic about the idiots comments. Odds are if anyone tried to invade us, we would fight back and not do it using guerilla tactics and suicide bombers like some people do. And what, about 110 Canadians have died in Afghanistan so far? Sure, small numbers compared to the USA but we also have less people there fighting. It seems like lately a lot of Canadian soldiers have been getting killed too, like 15 in the last month or so.

#48 Blugh Grant

Blugh Grant

Played by Adrien Brody

• 46,570 posts
  • Original Name: blueswannabe

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:46 AM

What the hell are you talking about?
Posted Image

there seems to be an objective reality that a determined individual can penetrate if he is willing to challenge the confining chimeras of markets and machines

It was written that I should be loyal to the nightmare of my choice

http://theonlythingy...d.blogspot.com/

#49 nate.

nate.

Ay, yo, this rap is like ziti.

• GZ Regular
  • 14,546 posts
  • Original Name: Nater11

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:47 AM

Riiiiiiiiight

0e5efacb-b8f0-4d66-9f87-bd9292db5751_zps

Harry Allen on you bitch, I believe no hype.

#50 wooooogiecrisp

wooooogiecrisp

breakfast of schmucks

• Ombudsman
  • 73,972 posts
  • Donator:Yes, Once
  • Original Name: woggie

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:51 AM

Canada wasn't an independent nation in 1812 smashy, we were fighting britain. it just so happened they had troops in their (your) country.

Follow @McWoggie to the gates of Hell. We're gonna ding-dong ditch them!

#51 Banana_Dude

Banana_Dude

Official GTU punching bag

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,582 posts
  • Original Name: lives-in-fear-of-bananas

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:51 AM

After this, I'm sitting the rest of this tread out.
Posted Image
"banana dude - why are you talking to us instead of setting yourself on fire?" -embilly, 2008

"I think this may be the best advice ever passed from one gtuer to another" -Bobert, 2011
Need a good laugh?

#52 SmashySmashy

SmashySmashy
  • GZ Regular
  • 28,118 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (woggie @ Mar 25 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Canada wasn't an independent nation in 1812 smashy, we were fighting britain. it just so happened they had troops in their (your) country.

So? We were a nation regardless.

#53 wooooogiecrisp

wooooogiecrisp

breakfast of schmucks

• Ombudsman
  • 73,972 posts
  • Donator:Yes, Once
  • Original Name: woggie

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:04 AM

*face palm*

besides the was of 1812 was a draw. read the treaty that was signed in belgium.

no one kicked the living sh!t out of anyone.

sure our white house was burned to the ground but andrew jackson slaughtered british troops in new orleans.

Follow @McWoggie to the gates of Hell. We're gonna ding-dong ditch them!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...