* * * * * 3 votes

Woogieramafor what which him to find his way back to.

18285 replies to this topic

#18281 dadfad

dadfad

dadfad

• Ombudsman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,090 posts
  • Donator:Yes, Once
  • Original Name: dadfad

Posted 16 February 2021 - 05:36 AM

"crab man: "You're not even trying to be intelligent anymore"

Very true.

=================================

THE WUHAN MASH
Plagiarized by Dadfad

From Bobby "Boris" Pickett's "Monster Mash" 1962

I was working in the lab late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight.
A lab-rat scurrying across the floor.
I'd failed to latch the rat's cage-door!

I chased the rat all around the room,
I tried to smack it with a broom.
But t'was all in vain and try as I might
It jumped out of the window and into the night...

It spread the flu...
(Yes, the Wuhan-Flu)
It spread the flu...
(It spread the Wuhan-Flu)
It spread the flu...
(What could I do?)
It spread the flu. It spread the Wuhan-Flu.

From Wuhan it spread, with their procrastination,
Around the world, from nation to nation.
They told everyone there was nothing to dread
While the rest of the world piled up their dead.

"The world now hates us." whined Xi Jinping
In his presidential palace in West Beijing
But Li Kequaing said "Here's what we'll say.
It wasn't us. It was the CIA."

They spread the flu...
(Yes, the Wuhan-Flu)
They spread the flu...
(They spread the Wuhan-Flu)
They spread the flu...
(What else could they do?)
They spread the flu. They spread the Wuhan-Flu.

From his mausoleum Mao's voice did ring.
Seemed he was troubled by just one thing.
He opened his coffin, cried "Can this be true?
Whatever happened to my Hong Kong Flu?"

They spread the flu...
(Yes, the Wuhan-Flu)
They spread the flu...
(They spread the Wuhan-Flu)
They spread the flu...
(What else could they do?)
They spread the flu. They spread the Wuhan flu...

They spread the flu...
(repeat until fade out).........

Un-plugged is not the same as never-was-plugged-in-to-begin-with.

John Jackson -My Teacher and My Old Friend

When the roll is called up yonder he'll be there...

#18282 Derfio Naharis

Derfio Naharis

The thing that should not expect to be.

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts
  • Original Name: Mr. Miles

Posted 18 February 2021 - 10:37 PM

Oh lawd, he shitpostin'. If giving hate to foreigners is still acceptable though, fuck all y'alls white, tax-avoiding ancestors and the plague of capitalism that they brought with them. We were all perfectly content fucking all day in the prairies before your goddamned parking lots and garbage dumps took up all that space.

Whatever.

#18283 dadfad

dadfad

dadfad

• Ombudsman
  • 28,090 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 04:12 AM

"...Don't it always seem to go you don't know what you've got till it's gone...

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot..."

Well, at least in exchange we gave them the concept of the wheel. :doh:

#18284 Derfio Naharis

Derfio Naharis

The thing that should not expect to be.

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts
  • Original Name: Mr. Miles

Posted 24 February 2021 - 01:42 AM

How do you know you didn't steal it? =p Maybe you just passed it on. Like a virus etc.

Whatever.

#18285 sixgunsound

sixgunsound
  • Ombudsman
  • 38,803 posts
  • Donator:No
  • Original Name: sixgunsound

Posted 24 February 2021 - 05:21 AM

communism is winning as predicted. 

funny-pilots-blooper-airplane-comedy-pic

#18286 dadfad

dadfad

dadfad

• Ombudsman
  • 28,090 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 05:56 AM

To be eventually followed by its inevitable collapse. "Jeder nach seinen Fahigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedurfnissen" only works until those with the fahigkeit get tired of taking care of those with the bedurfnisse, under threat of force by a ruling elite of course, and then begin to resist. An individual's innate selflessness and altruism is like an expansion of concentric circles, a ripple effect so to speak, the first circle being ones self and family, then expanding to his neighbors, then to his community, on to his nation (or ethnic-group) and then to the rest of the world. When those individual concentric circles begin to collide with another's circles, hostility begins and the closer they come to colliding with ones inner-most circle, the greater the growth of hostility and resistance until conflict becomes inevitable.

Whether originating from Statists (those who favor greater power to the State) or Non-Statists/Individualists (those who favor greater power to the Individual) Davies' Inverted J-Curve of Political Revolution, the rising of individual expectations in a population against failing levels of the State's delivery of promised individual or collective well-being, as the number of these unrequitted individuals increases there will be a growing unrest until it eventually leads to drastic political change or revolution.

"communism is winning as predicted" There has never been a successful Communist state. (The excuse given by doctrinaire Communists usually being  because it was not "pure" Communism.) The Soviet Union eventually failed, largely because of the disparity between the so-called "proletariat" and the failings of the elite ruling-class of the Communist Party to deliver on its continual promises of the "greater good." The break-up resulted in a collection of quasi independent states, many with their own violent political turmoils, and Russia which has become no more than an oligarchy with a new ruling-class. Venezuela, once the richest nation with the highest standard of living in South America was reduced to an impoverished country with citizens foraging in the streets hunting rats, cats and dogs with sticks to feed their families while its Communist ruling-class lived in luxury. China, after the slaughter of millions of dissidents, Tibetans, Uyghurs, Buddhists, Christians and other "enemies of the people" was only able to continue on when its ruling elite began to adopt degrees of quazi-Capitalism into its economy, yet still must maintain a high degree of government-force for its continuance. Cuba managed to give its impoverished citizens a slightly better life after deposing Batista, but then began its own climb up Davies' Inverted J-Curve, again maintaining itself through heavy threat of government force. (You rarely hear about those from the US or elsewhere risking their lives using overcrowded boats or rafts to escape into the Cuban People's Paradise.)

Everywhere Communism has been tried, generally after mass purges and executions, it has failed or only survived by eventually incorporating growing degrees of Capitalism into its society and maintaining heavy use-of-force to control its citizens, which is the reason Communist nations always (as in "always") have strict laws about the arming of its citizens.

In a supposedly free society individual freedom only lasts until the State begins to accrue enough power to begin to bestow its favoritism to one entity at the expense of another, whether it be to a political party, a class, an industry or business or another group, at the expense of its citizens at-large. The favoritism is sold to the highest bidder in order for that political entity to maintain and increase its own power, which is why a very limited government, in spite of its foibles, provides a better quality of life to its citizens. Power can not be bought or sold to the highest bidder where that power doesn't exist.

And so the pendulum begins to swing toward the left after generally false promises of a few tossed crumbs to one group or another and an incessant attack from that direction, in accordance with the esteemed Comrade Alinsky's 12th Rule.

Human-nature, whether it be toward altruism and selflessness or individual greed, doesn't change simply because one ruling ideology du jour takes the place of another, and so eventually the pendulum of a society will swing in the other direction. Until it begins to swing the opposite way again.

Or, as one of the great political philosophers of the 20th Century once put it, "Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...