STOP THE RAP TABS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#21 Are You Experienced

Are You Experienced
  • 59 posts
  • Original Name: Are You Experienced

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:16 PM

LOL I understand you should have never ever said the ######ing "N" word you are very ignorant if u like the guitar you world have never said that jimi hendrix young black man and best guitarist ever and what about bb king you are a descries to the guitar community and the people that are reading this thread are in disgust with you are a descries I hope our IP gets banned for being an assholke and so ignorant you obviously donít like the guitar because blues made rock and omg on black history month burn you piece of ######ing ###### ... guitar tabs should ban you and if they donít they are allowing racism and I know they will not stand for that so basically ur ass is banned for being gay and I will certanmily be asking the owner of GT so they can give me ur IP so I can get ur ass banned from mxtabs

Edited by Are You Experienced, 08 February 2004 - 07:35 PM.

#22 Are You Experienced

Are You Experienced
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:22 PM

AND .... The guitar is about being peaceful by saying what you said is basically saying ###### the guitar in the ass so I think you should burn in hell ... IM sick of people being racist.... I am pissed to see people saying the n word and ###### like that we are to advanced to be talking about people leek that rap is not good I know that but donít mean black people are wtf is ur problem like I just said with out black people there isnt a guitar so go ######ur self and get banned

Edited by Are You Experienced, 08 February 2004 - 07:36 PM.

#23 luv_u_roxanne

luv_u_roxanne
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Original Name: luv_u_roxanne

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:25 PM

why cant people post rap tabs?, this isnt a rock only site. this is a guitar tab site and if a song has a guitar playing even for 5 seconds in it then there will be a tab for it. Even if the song has no guitar, maybe a piano/organ or synthesizers there could be a tab for it. Theres tabs for some of the doors songs where people tab the organ beat instead of the guitar because the organ beat is more popular or its heard more in the song. and anyways if it bothers you so much then do something about it.

sincerley happy canadian

#24 luv_u_roxanne

luv_u_roxanne
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:27 PM

oh and im not gonna say anything to you about saying ###### cause i say it all the time to my black friends(which i have a few too many of)

#25 GreenManalishi

GreenManalishi

Welcome to the Electric Church

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
  • Original Name: GreenManalishi

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:32 PM

Are You Experienced, please, for the love of god, check your spelling. thank you.
IPB Image

#26 Are You Experienced

Are You Experienced
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:37 PM

I fixed it for you bro biggrin.gif .... But dont wnat to get off subject this guy deisvers to be banned

#27 ida3

ida3
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,063 posts
  • Original Name: ida3

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:39 PM

rap can actually be really fun to play around with as far as effects and improvising go. some rap songs actually have some nice acoustic in the background. and besides, it's a good place to start for beginners. sure i dont respect blink 182, but it's the music that i took my baby steps with so that now i can play much more respectable music.

#28 Cortez The Killer

Cortez The Killer
  • GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • Original Name: Cortez The Killer

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:41 PM

Dont be so ignorant, the music you like isnt the only music in the world.
user posted image

Jacky White

#29 Are You Experienced

Are You Experienced
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:44 PM

yep there is tons of music but I regreat what I said up at the top of page 2 because what I just did said aint whom I am I said im a die hard jimi hendrix fan and he would just say "What is wrong with the world today?" in a very peacful voice and so I appologize what I said but I think you should just appologize for what you said

#30 glassprisoner0001

glassprisoner0001

King of Spainopolis

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,478 posts
  • Original Name: glassprisoner0001

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:49 PM

I see no problem with the word ######,it's nothing more than a word,the same as jap,######,beaner,honey,etc...If you let it get to you,don't.It's nothing more than a word,and if the only way a person can get at you is call you a stupid "word",just laugh at them,cause they're obviously too stupid for you to waste your time with.And what aboput balck guys calling eachother niggers?if they can call each other that,and I can't,that's discriminating,over discrimination,it's such a load of ######.
user posted image
ARCH ENEMY - PURE F#*&ING METAL!!!

#31 Are You Experienced

Are You Experienced
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:52 PM

yea but the peopel that call each other 'N's' ae all "THUGH" want to bees which comes from rap that is why I dont liek rap beacsue they give black people a bad name

#32 luv_u_roxanne

luv_u_roxanne
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:02 PM

hey if bob dylan can say n!gger in hurricane then anybody can say it. and didnt white people create the n!gger so why cant we use it

#33 Are You Experienced

Are You Experienced
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:04 PM

because it was made t otry to put a black person down becasue some racist asshole is jealous

#34 GreenManalishi

GreenManalishi

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:09 PM

Bigotry happens both ways, I say ignore it, and embrace what we all have incommon: music. Rap, rock, blues. But ignore that pop punk shyte...wink.gif
IPB Image

#35 Are You Experienced

Are You Experienced
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:10 PM

lol punk now I guess this is being gay about it but u know how blues came out or rock but wtf were did pop come from ?

#36 GreenManalishi

GreenManalishi

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:16 PM

The beatles..in fact..you can trace music through 3 bands IMHO...Yardbirds, Beatles, Stones. Yardbirds- heavy metal...just look at the history..its last recordings..the New Yardbirds aka Zep...Stones..rock..it was the first to make it heavy, but keeping it under "heavy heavy" terms, and was the first true BIG rock band. Beatles- pop...you can see it..easily..manufactured songs..BUT good songs, and then even rebelled against that..drifting into drugs and the blues..
IPB Image

#37 carsonb

carsonb
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Original Name: carsonb

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (youstolemynewspaper @ Feb 8 2004, 11:43 PM)
WITHOUT NIGGERS WE WOULDN'T HAVE BLUES THUS WE WOULDN'T HAVE ROCK YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER

[COLOR=red]Niggers aren't another name for black people, they are a stereotype. A fried-chicken eating, malt-liqour drinking, white women loving stereotype.[/COLOR]

#38 pimp_vince

pimp_vince

Laws, as effective a deterrant as broken condoms for birth contr

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,698 posts
  • Original Name: pimp_vince

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:27 PM

oh here you dropped this...

*hands over a white pointed cap with eyeholes*

#39 drewby9000

drewby9000

So long and thanks for all the fish

• GZ Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,391 posts
  • Original Name: drewby9000

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:28 PM

The beatles..in fact..you can trace music through 3 bands IMHO

All music from three bands?! Oh buddy, be glad I am in too good a mood to get argumentative. At least you say it's just your opinion.
IPB Image

#40 carsonb

carsonb
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Original Name: carsonb

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:31 PM

Everyone, I apologize for saying this. I am also sorry it took me so long to reply. I was just in a pissed off mood. It is true that I do not enjoy rap or hip hop, or whatever the hell you want to call it. But if you enjoy it, play it then. Just not around me. Laugh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please consider donating to GuitarZone.com.
With more and more people using ad blocking add-ons for browsers, ad revenue has plummeted.
If you can spare even US$5 it would mean a lot to help pay for GZ's monthly server bill.
Thank you to all. Cheers! --Rob

Method #1: PayPal

Click 'Donate' above
to donate with any
major credit card or
existing PayPal funds.

E-mail on record with PayPal
[ ]

Method #2: Bitcoin

Option A )  Scan Bitcoin QR Code

Scan above box with mobile phone, or click...

Option B )  Copy and Paste Bitcoin Address

13NA7exoZVPGBAxnKXcQAz35JQ5PvnhYDE  

Copy above address and paste into Bitcoin app...

Learn more about Bitcoin...